。149 。

-"Looking at you two

-
"Looking at you two."
-

The Avengers all walked towards the pad in the new suits made for the time machine. Ivy was sat on a chair that Nova had moved into the room, waving excitedly at them all. Wade stuck his tongue out at her and she did the same before grinning at Natasha.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One round-trip each. No mistakes, no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be carful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives, and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck." Steve finished.

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket nodded.

"Right?" Scott agreed.

"Alright. You heard the man." Tony spoke up as Bruce pressed buttons. "Stroke those keys, Jolly Green."

"Bye, Mama, Mummy, Daddy!" Ivy yelled, waving. "Love you!"

"We love you too, petal!" Nova grinned, both her and Natasha waving back as well as a tendril from her back while Venom grinned at his daughter.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" Rocket asked Clint who held the Guardians ship in his hand but made smaller for them to enlarge.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, I'll do my best." Clint smiled.

"As far as promises go, that was pretty lame." Rocket mumbled.

"See ya in a minute." Natasha smirked as Bruce pressed the buttons, now in the circle.

"I said this years ago but wrap it before you tap it. Looking at you two." Nova pointed between Wade and Steve with a chuckle. "Were coming home, bitches."

The machine whirred, starting up as Ivy cheered the Avengers on. The masks clicked over their heads attached to the suit. They were all shrunken down and sucked into the pad, going to their destination. Nova, Natasha and Clint to space with Rhodey and Nebula. Steve, Scott, Bruce, Tony and Wade to New York and then Thor and Rocket to Asgard.

Morag 2014

After making the ship to its correct size, Nova, Natasha and Clint were going in the main part of the ship while Rhodey and Nebula were in the pod. The pod exited the bottom of the ship, the two groups going to different places.

"Alright, bring it down, Blue. Right on that line. That's it. Down, down." Rhodey coaxed Nebula.

Natasha kicked away a small alien that was trying to eat her foot. It rolled over and snarled at her. Venom's head stretched from Nova's shoulder and a tendril grabbed the creature before he ate it in one go.

"Hey, can we hurry it up?" Clint asked.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on the clock." Natasha added.

"All that is really helpful." Rhodey remarked sarcastically.

"Glad to be of service." Nova smirked.

"Take care, okay?" Natasha asked, bringing Rhodey in for a hug as they were about to part ways.

"Yeah. Get that stone and come back. No messing around." Rhodey replied.

"Hey." Clint said, moving over to Rhodey.

"We got this." Rhodey encouraged.

"I'll see you back." Clint said.

"See ya, Rhodes." Nova smiled, patting his armoured shoulder.

"See you." He smiled back. "You guys watch each other's six."

"Yeah." Clint responded as Natasha chuckled.

They took off in the shop, on their way to Vormir. The shop soared through space at a rapid speed, the trio strapped into their chairs, all smiling.

"We're a long way from Budapest." Clint grinned and Natasha chuckled.

"Thought it was Budapsht." Nova teased lightly.

"Would you shut up about that." Natasha scoffed jokingly.

"No. Never." Nova shook her head.

"Gonna be a long marriage then." Natasha grinned.

"You got it, doll face." Nova winked at the red head before they all looked back to the front.

{660}