。178 。

-"Jesus, doll face

-
"Jesus, doll face."
-
(Warnings: oral in a kitchen - it's stated that surfaces will be cleaned dw, someone walking in during sex)

After dropping Ivy off at Becky's birthday party, Natasha and Nova made their way home. As Natasha stormed upstairs, Nova sighed, moving to let their Dalmatian, Pongo, out into the garden.

"Natasha!" Nova called, running up the stairs and the door to their bedroom slammed closed and then locked making her sigh. "Natasha! Open the door!"

"Fuck off!" Natasha yelled back, sitting down on the bed, teary eyed before she flopped backwards, cuddling one of the pillows close to her body.

"You don't think I actually did that, do you?" Nova asked in shock and she didn't get an answer. "Fuck this shit."

Natasha simply rolled over in bed when Nova forced the door open. Frowning, Nova sat down on the bed next to her and Natasha didn't look at her, swallowing thickly as she pursed her lips together.

"Tasha, look at me." Nova mumbled and the red head pried her eyes away from the wall, looking Nova in the eye. "You really think I'd do that?"

"I didn't think you would." Natasha whispered.

"Good, because I haven't." Nova shook her head.

"Then what the fuck are these?" Natasha asked, standing up quickly and digging through her pockets, throwing a pair of underwear at Nova's face.

"Pants? These are pants." Nova replied before looking at them. "These are my pants. Why d'you have my pants?"

"I didn't have them! She did!" Natasha shouted, running a hand through her hair and breathing shakily. "You don't think that's enough evidence! She had your underwear, Nova! Don't give me I didn't do it bullshit! You clearly did!"

"I have done fuck all but work with Danny!" Nova responded, voice raised as she stood up, facing Natasha. "I have no idea how she got these and I am definitely sacking her but I promise you I have not slept with her!"

"I don't believe you." Natasha said firmly, regretting it when Nova's eyes saddened.

"You don't trust me?" Nova questioned, voice quiet.

"I didn't say tha-"

"No, no. You basically did." Nova chuckled, no humour in her laugh. "What does it matter anyway? You won't believe me, you wife, over someone I work with. That's fine, so, so very fine, Natasha."

"Where are you going? We're not done." Natasha muttered as Nova grabbed a pair of pyjamas from her set of drawers.

"I'm going to the guest room." Nova stated, walking over to the doorframe. "Maybe while I'm gone you could think about how fucking ridiculous you sound. I'll leave you with this, I didn't sleep with her, I don't want to sleep with her, I'm not going to sleep with her and I'm also not lying."