。183 。

-"It just always seemed far fetched

-
"It just always seemed far fetched."
-

"I am going to murder the both of you!"

"It takes three to tanGO! Ah!"

"Fuck you!" Natasha shouted, squeezing Nova's hand in a death grip as she pushed, trying to get the baby out. "Can it just crawl out!? I'm gonna die here!"

"C'mon, Tasha, you're doing so good." Nova cooed softly, stroking back her sweaty hair, ignoring the grip on her hand.

"I hate you so much!" Natasha groaned, pushing harder.

"Love you, too." Nova whispered, wincing at the nails digging into her hands. "Ah! Ah! Ah! V! Fucking help!"

"Pussy." The alien growled, replacing Nova's hand with a tendril that Natasha squeezed so hard it looked like it could pop. "Oh!"

"Pussy." Nova repeated and Natasha rolled her eyes, trying to ignore the nurses words as she repeatedly told her to push harder.

"I am pushing harder, you bitch!" Natasha snapped, Nova smiling sheepishly at the shocked nurse. "Please tell me it's nearly over already!"

"A few more pushes." The nurse told her. "You're nearly there!"

"Nova, can't do it." Natasha grunted, leaning into Nova's palm.

"Yes, you can. Because if you don't, there'll be half a baby sticking out of you." Nova replied.

"Not helping!" Natasha yelled, pushing again.

"Sorry. Hey, you're so close, honey, yeah? Doing so good. You can do it. Just push a little more." Nova encouraged softly.

"I can see the head." Venom grinned, suddenly next to the nurse who yelped at his startling appearance. "That's my baby!"

"Yes, it is, V! Just get up here!" Natasha called, head flopping behind her.

"One more push, Natasha." The nurse encouraged.

"No. Time out." Natasha panted heavily.

"You can't time out, Cherry. Look, one more push and that's it, okay? One big push and you're done. Relaxation and food. Actual food. Not just frozen water." Nova grinned.

"That actually helps!" Natasha yelled, pushing her body forwards and screaming until relaxation took over her body, cries filling the room and she sighed in relief, flopping back on the bed. 

"You did so good." Nova whispered proudly, kissing her hair and Natasha smiled lazily at her, Venom licking her cheek.

"That hurt like a bitch." Natasha murmured and Nova laughed quietly.

"You ready to meet your son?" The nurse asked gently, the baby wrapped in a soft blanket.

"It's a boy." Natasha grinned.