。126 。

-"Not again

-
"Not again."
-

"Irene Merryweather, WHIT News. Love here at a breaking new situation at the Essex House for Mutant Rehabilitation. A mutant boy  is appearing to have some sort of an incident with police behind me." The news reporter said to the public.

"Get away from me!" A young bit, Russel, shouted angrily.

"There are two police vehicles that are overturned. There are open fires."

"Fuck off! Stay back!" Russel yelled at a doctor that was trying to approach him.

"A scene of absolute chaos here."

"I'll burn you! You stay back! Get away from me!" Russel ordered, his hands glowing a bright orange. "You wanna fucking die?"

The X-Men jet flew overhead before landing nearby the scene causing people to start talking between themselves.

"And it appears if the X-Men are arriving-"

"Scatter!" Wade ordered, pushing past Colossus and Negasonic while Natasha and Nova walked along side them.

"-with what appears to be a trainee and two Avengers; Natasha Romanoff and Nova Black and I presume Venom."

"Everyone calm down. The pros are here. I.." Wade trailed off, ripping through some yellow police tape. "We're the X-Men! A dated metaphor for racism in the '60s. So, respect." He told a black police officer, holding up his fist before pointing at him. "At ease, Officer."

Colossus grabbed Wade's shoulder, pulling him back while Natasha elbowed Nova in the stomach for laughing.

"What are you doing?" Colossus demanded.

"My job! You're the one who said I was ready, and I frankly disagreed with you. But here we are, trying to overcome out differences. Like Beyoncé says, 'Please... Please stop cheating on me.'" Wade rambled, placing his hands on Colossus's chest.

"Yeah. Listen to the queen herself." Nova agreed.

"Hey!" And officer interrupted. "This is the fifth incident. This kid needs to be in the Ice Box, not here."

"Russel belongs in our care. Not in prison. I assure you, we have everything under control." The doctor stated as Wade waved Nova over who followed with a shrug, the two looking down at the doctor in disgust.

"I'll burn you!" Russell shouted.

"Not getting a real 'under control' vibe here, Marty. It is Glen, isn't it?" Wade questioned.