。130 。

-"Good impression

-
"Good impression."
-

Natasha anxiously but her nail, pacing around the tables in Sister Margaret's as she waited for Wade to bring Nova to the bar. Letting out a deep breath, she grabbed the shot Weasel poured her and downed it in one, him quickly refilling it so she could have another.

The door slammed open and Wade stormed in, Nova in his arms, still passed out and looking rather ill. The mercenary placed her down on the pool table as Natasha moved towards him, Weasel following quickly. The red head leant down, hovering her ear over Nova's chest, sighing in relief when she could hear shallow breaths leaving her body.

"Okay, she should be okay." Natasha muttered, grabbing the bag of Subway Wade had ordered her to pick up.

"Maybe not. She's not healing as fast." Wade panicked seeing the hole in her stomach from the railing still there. "Shit."

"Fuck. Um okay." Natasha mumbled to herself.

Placing her hand on Nova's shoulder, Natasha waited for a black goo to crawl up her arm before sinking into her body. Grabbing a few crisps, Natasha put them in her mouth as she moved to grab wipes from the back room of the bar.

Coming back with them, Natasha got out one of her knifes, slicing down Nova's prison-wear to reveal the large hole in her abdomen that had healed very slowly; too slowly. She started to wipe around the edges of the wound, cleaning up the blood.

Natasha grabbed a small vile of clear liquid from her pocket, pouring some on her fingers and grimacing as she rubbed it inside the wound, gagging as she faced the left. Wade was watching anxiously, biting his thumb nail as Natasha continued to spread the rest of the ointment on her wound.

The hole in Nova's abdomen started to close up gradually until all that was left was a small scar, next to the widow hourglass burned into her skin. Natasha breathed out in relief as she saw colour return to Nova's features, her eyeballs moving behind her eye lids.

"What was that?" Wade questioned, now less panicked.

"The last of an ointment from the Red Room. I stole it in case of an emergency but the ingredients were untraceable." Natasha answered as Venom left her body, seeping back into Nova's.

After a few seconds, Nova's eyes started to open and she groaned, holding her stomach as she felt it churning again. Without a second thought, Natasha handed her the bag of Subway making the tall woman sit up straight on the pool table, immediately taking out the sandwich and taking a few large bites out of it.

"Oh, my God. It's like something you'd see on a David Attenborough documentary. And here we have the wild Nova Black in her natural habitat, munching away at a Subway." Wade imitated David Attenborough as Nova continued to devour the sub.

"Good impression." Nova approved, swallowing the bites of food. "I love you so much."

"Aw, I love you too, Sweet Cheeks." Wade smiled.

"She's talking to the sandwich." Natasha spoke up.

"I knew that." Wade nodded as Natasha hummed in amusement before Nova leant her head onto her shoulder, still eating her sandwich.

"You even remembered gherkins." Nova muttered to Natasha who smiled down at her. "I've never been this hungry since I was 16."

"16?" Weasel asked.

"Y'know, when she and Venom went rampaging around the streets, eating people." Wade stated.

"My God."

"I agree. My God indeed." Nova groaned happily.

"She's like a ravenous beast." Wade exclaimed.

"Great book. I used to love that."

"Focus on your sandwich, squish."

"Love you and my sandwich, so much."

{612}