。165 。

-"Chocolate?"-

-
"Chocolate?"
-

Nova sighed sleepily as she rolled over in hers and Natasha's bed, her arm curling around the red heads waist and putting her chin on top of Natasha's head. Sun poured through their window and Natasha grunted in annoyance at the disturbance, rolling over to sleep without being blinded.

The two women shot up when a zap sounded in the room. Confused, the looked at one another and then around the room to see things in their room changing. The Tv on their wall changed into a small box one before going back to normal.

"What the hell?" Nova questioned quietly, rubbing her eye as if she hadn't actually seen it.

"I'm sure it's nothing." Natasha muttered, unconvinced at her own words.

"Yeah, nothing. When a Tv turn back like 50 years I'm sure it's nothing." Nova remarked sarcastically.

"What's wrong?" Natasha asked softly.

"What Pietro said. D'you reckon he's just stirring the pot or is something else going on?" Nova quizzed and Natasha moved to sit in her lap, grabbing her cheeks gently.

"I'm sure everything is fine. It's Pietro. He's a trouble maker. And Wanda... Well, she and Vision have a lot going on at the minute. Plus, don't you think we'd remember having a child?" Natasha chuckled and Nova joined her.

"Yeah. Valid point, my love." Nova smiled, pressing their lips together lovingly. "Well, I'm gonna get dressed and have a shower. You're welcome to join."

"Oh, I might have to take you up on that offer." Natasha smirked.

-

"I don't know if I trust Wanda yet." Nova told the cameras, Natasha not by her side. "Things have been weird lately. I keep hearing this voice in my head and it's really familiar but I can't place it."

Nova looked down at her arm when's he felt a funny feeling in it and spotted some black vines spreading through her arms before they disappeared. Confused, she just sighed and looked back to the camera.

"It's... Sometimes I feel strange. Like, I'm not actually in my own body. I can't remember things from before me and Natasha moved here except for strange dreams. No, nightmares. They keep peeking through of me killing people and then some giant black creature with big teeth and a long tongue. Something's not right."

-

Walking downstairs, Nova yawned and ran a hand through her short hair, making her way into the kitchen to make herself and Natasha some breakfast. Grabbing a pan and some eggs, she added a dab of oil to the pan and turned the stove on, picking up the pan to make the oil roll around and cover the pan properly as well as putting some bacon in another pan.

Cracking an egg on the side of the pan, she opened it and the egg whites started to sizzle as they hit the hot pan. She repeated it with three more eggs and put some bread under the grill to toast as well. She turned to fill up two cups with apple juice and when she turned back, the pan was smaller. Another pop sounded and it turned back to its original appearance.