。134 。

-"That's what I want for Christmas!"-

-
"That's what I want for Christmas!"
-

"They're headed into the tunnel." Domino stated as she flew behind the convoy.

"I'm that kids only hope, so sit tight and wait for my word." Wade ordered, riding on a moped towards the convoy.

"Whatever." Domino mumbled. "We're gonna lose 'em. I'm dropping in."

"Uh, that's a negative, sole survivor." Wade argued. "Luck is not a superpower! We are so fucked!"

"No, we are certainly not fucked." Domino shot back, casually walking through oncoming traffic and dropping her parachute on the road.

A car got caught on the parachute, losing sight of its direction and crashed into a lamppost, making it fall.

"Seriously, I don't get it! What, you shoot luck lasers out of your eyes? It's just, it's hard to picture. And certainly not very cinematic. I mean, luck? What poked out, glass pipe-sucking freak show comic book artist came up with that little chestnut?" Wade asked. "Probably a guy who can't draw feet! Once again, it all falls on my shoulders. It's why I'm cursed to be a solo act. Wander the Earth-"

"I'm in." Domino stated.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Wade questioned.

"I'm in." Domino repeated. 

"How the fuck are you in already?" Wade asked.

"You have a delivery." Venom growled and suddenly a tendril shot through the roof of the drivers section of the truck and Natasha was placed in the second seat.

"Oh, shit. It's Cable. 12 o'clock." Domino informed them and Venom looked up.

"I will eat hi-"

"Nope, you're done. You're done." Nova shook her head, forcing Venom back inside of her and crouching on the top of the truck before jumping inside, standing behind Natasha.

"Okay. New plan. Use all of your imaginary powers to stop Cable from killing that kid. Sweet Cheeks, try and stop him. I believe in you! I'm coming up on your six." Wade ordered.

Cable shot a grenade from his gun and it swerve Ed the truck Domino, Nova and Natasha were in, going under it and blowing up the one behind it.

"That gun is amazing!"

"That's what I want for Christmas!" Nova yelled as they pushed past a car and Cable was suddenly gone.

"Where is he? I can't see him." Domino asked.

"He's on top of you." Wade answered. "He's going in through the back! Oh, God, he's inside!"

"You hear yourself, right?" Domino questioned.