。150 。

-"You win

-
"You win."
-

Natasha, Clint and Nova climbed up Vormir, gradually getting to the top of the large cliff. Nova looked around at her surroundings, a grin coming onto her face. Maybe she would be able to tell her dad she'd been to space after all.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Natasha groaned as they reached the top.

"Technically he's not a raccoon, you know?" Clint corrected.

"Oh, whatever. He eats garbage." Natasha argued

"Welcome." An eerie voice spoke up and Natasha and Nova piled out their guns while Clint pulled out a sword as well as tendrils leaving Nova's back, pointing towards the voice.

"Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. Son of Edith. Nova. Daughter of Martin." Red Skull continued.

"My dad's name sounds so British, come to think of it." Nova mumbled as they all walked towards Red Skull, keeping their guard up as they approached the hooded man. "Didn't know we were in Prisoner of Azkaban."

"Who are you?" Natasha questioned.

"Consider me a guide to you and to all who seek the Soul Stone." Red Skull answered.

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is, then we'll all be on our way." Natasha ordered.

"If only it were that easy." Red Skull stated, leading them to the edge of the cliff. "What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear."

"The stone's down there." Natasha said, looking over the edge of Vormir.

"For one of you." Red Skull stated. "For the others... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A souls for a soul."

"Get back from there." Nova mumbled, grabbing the red heads hand and pulling her away from the edge.

"How's it going?" Clint chuckled, waving at Red Skull who was watching the group as they chatted. "Jesus. Maybe he's making this shit up."

"No." Natasha began. "I don't think so."

"Why? 'Cause he knows your daddy's name?" Clint questioned.

"I didn't." Natasha mused. "Thanos left here with the stone, without his daughter. That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah." Clint nodded.

"Whatever it takes." Natasha muttered.

"Whatever it takes." Clint repeated while Nova was just pacing a Rodin the rocky surface.

"If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead." Natasha stated, getting up off the rock and moving towards Clint as Nova did the same.