。184 。

- "I blame you

-
"I blame you."
-

Natasha, Venom and Nova decided to call their baby boy Aleksander Apollo Black, Xander or Xan for short, Xander most of the time. So far, the baby had slept quiet easily but was now going through a patch of just pure crying. It'd been three months and he was starting to teeth, his mouth hurting immensely.

Rolling over with a grunt, Natasha slapped Nova's shoulder and the tall woman mumbled in reply, getting up, Venom slinking into Natasha's body. Yawning, Nova pulled on some joggers and left the room, closing the door behind her softly. Ivy was a deep sleeper which was a good thing because she didn't wake up when he cried.

"What's all this fuss, hey?" Nova cooed, pushing open his bedroom door, picking him up from his cot.

Bouncing him gently, Nova soothed his cry's and he grabbed onto her finger, shoving it in his mouth and chewing on it with his gums, trying to relieve the pain. Smiling sleepily, Nova kissed his forehead and a small babble came from the baby.

"Yes. I agree with your statement." Nova nodded, walking into the living room.

Smiling around Nova's finger, Xander bounced in her arms happily and she smiled in amusement at his giddy bounces. Moving to the freezer, Nova grabbed his cold toy and put it in his mouth, the baby starting to chew on it, the cool temperature helping.

"What would you like to do, my little spawn?" Nova asked, another yawn passing her lips as she sat down on the settee. "I know what calms you down."

Grabbing the remote, Nova flicked on the Tv and started to play The Wizard Of Oz. Lying down, Xander did the same on her chest, curling up in content as he nibbled at the freezing toy, eyes watching the film in front of him.

As the film got further in, Xander adjusted his body, trying to shuffle. His small hands grappled at the top of Nova's t-shirt and she looked down at him, trying to tug it to get more skin free so he could have skin to skin contact which made him more comfortable.

Sitting up, Nova shushed him softly when he made a small babbling noise and pulled her top off, grabbing the blanket from the back of the settee. Lying back down, Xander curled into her chest, hands balled into fists as Nova lay the blanket over the both of them.

"Who's your favourite?" Nova whispered to him and he made a small noise of excitement when he saw the Cowardly Lion. "Yeah? You not sleepy yet, сладости? Maybe you could go to sleep. I thought Judy Garland would help, turns out you just stay awake, huh? You are like your Daddy."

Still chewing his toy, Xander pulled himself up her chest a little more and landed a small slap to her face and Nova gasped dramatically making him giggle, giving her a gummy smile around his toy.

"Who you slapping, little man?" Nova asked, waning forwards and blowing a raspberry on his cheek and he shrieked with laughter. "Okay. Maybe a little quieter. Don't wanna wake Mama up, yeah? That was my fault, I apologise."

"You should apologise." Natasha smirked, leaning on the doorway in Nova's t-shirt. "You should be oh so sorry."

"I am." Nova smiled softly, Xander turning to blab at Natasha who gave him a grin. "Go back to bed. I'll stay with him till he goes to sleep."

"I've been awake for 10 minutes now. It's fine. 5 o'clock anyway." Natasha waved her off. "Want a coffee?"

"If you're havin' one." Nova smiled.

"I'm having tea 'cause of his milk. Saving coffee for later in the day." Natasha replied and Nova hummed, making faces at Xander who slapped her face happily again.

"Your child has a slapping issue." Nova mused, kissing his chubby hands and they slapped onto her cheeks again, Natasha chuckling as she watched. "I blame you."

"Shut up, you little shit." Natasha grinned, moving to peck her lips and then kiss Xander's chunky cheeks.

"Don't swear in front of my baby." Nova gasped, covering his ears, Xander reaching abs pulling at Nova's. "Yeah, exactly. She's a big sweary woman. Well, she's tiny really isn't she? Yeah."

"I may be shorter than you, but I can hear you." Natasha glared playfully and Nova gasped at the baby who laughed at again.

"So mean to us, isn't she? And to think, we have to live with this." Nova sighed at Xander and he babbled again, toy falling from his mouth and he tried to shove it back in so Nova helped him.

"You proposed. I only said yes." Natasha grinned, moving to sit down and Nova opened her legs, Natasha's head laying between her thighs.

"I regret it everyday." Nova whispered teasingly as Xander settled down again.

"Oh, how nice." Natasha scoffed sarcastically.

"I know. I'm a saint." Nova smiled and Natasha shook her head, eyes focused on the Tv.

"Devil disguised as one, maybe."

"Hey! I'm basically Jesus!"

{842}