she was frozen, "did you say that?"

ellen was staring at me in shock.

selena turned around, "oh my god." she whispered as she saw me.

she stood up shakily.

selena pov

i walked shakily over to sam who was holding a beautiful diamond ring.

she was in her full uniform.

"selena. we have been together for over 7 years now. and i love you more than anything. i can't promise you what the future will be like but i can promise that i will be there every step of the way. you are my one and only and although i drive you crazy, i know you still love me because you haven't left me yet. i love you so much and i will always put you before anyone, including myself...so selena marie gomez. will you do the honors of becoming my wife? will you marry me?"

tears were pouring down my face.

everyone was "awing"

i smiled and nodded, "yes. yes of course i will marry you."

she smiled and slid the ring on my finger.

she stood up and hugged me tightly.

i closed my eyes and hugged her back, my tears staining her uniform.

everyone was cheering.

when we pulled away i cried, "i thought you were dead."

she smiled her goofy little smile, "i told you. i will always come home to you. i'm not going anywhere. always and forever right?" she said into my ears.

i smiled and nodded.

i looked deeply into her eyes, "god i love you." i cried and kissed her passionately.

she smiled and grabbed my face into hers and pulled me in further.

when we pulled away sam smiled and waved to everyone.

we smiled and she put her hand on my waist and walked me towards ellen.

"hey sam!" ellen said and hugged her tightly.

sam smiled, "hey ellen! i missed you!"

"i missed you too! i haven't gotten a call from you from afghanistan."

sam laughed, "sorry. you know. one call per month so it's kinda hard when you have to choose between calling the girl you love and your mother or someone else."

"well i'm not just someone else. we're buds."

sam laughed along with myself and the audience.

"have a  seat please."

sam smiled and sat down on the chair, then pulled me onto her lap. i smiled and kissed her.

"okay so first. welcome home!"

everyone screamed and cheered.

sam pov

i smiled, "it's great to be home."

"and congratulatioins on the engagement!" everyone screamed again.

i smiled and kissed selena's cheek.

she leaned back into my body.

i smiled and took my hat off and put it on her head.

everyone "awed."

"so sam tell me. what was it like...out there?" ellen asked.

i smiled, "well it was...dry. very dry. the boot camp was intense. i had to run 50 miles per day, 1,000 push-ups a day, pull ups, and all the other exercises you could think of really."