"That is not where those go!" Wanda smiled, taking them out of his head.

"Noise cancellation is not their primary function?" Vision asked as Wanda gave the babies their dummies which made them stop crying, Wanda sighing.

"Ooh." Vision muttered.

"Look, I think it's wo-" Wand began but the babies spat out their dummies and the crying resumed as Nova walked down the stairs. "Vis?" Vision hummed. "What are we doing wrong?"

"Oh, don't worry, dear. We'll figure it out." Vision said, kissing her head. "Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another."

"You know is normal for babies to cry, don't you?" Nova spoke up, gently stroking Tommy's forehead. "I mean, they're babies. It's what they do."

"We can help." Natasha grinned.

"Yes, I think we do need some help." Wanda agreed as the doorbell rang.

"Hiya, kids!" Agnes beamed as she pushed the door open, in a workout outfit.

"Oh, Agnes." Wanda smiled.

"Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face." Vision tried, turning himself into his hidden form.

"Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise when I heard you new little bundles of joy were on a sleep strike." Agnes informed them.

"Oh? Who told you that?" Vision questioned.

"Uh, my ears." Agnes pointed to her head and they let out chuckles. "Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve."

"Oh, Agnes, you're a lifesaver." Wanda gushed.

"Bagset Tommy." Nova mumbled, gently picking up the baby.

"He's a baby, not a car seat." Natasha joked, the audience laughing.

"But he's just so cute." Nova cooed, bouncing him slowly.

"Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons and remember to support their heads, and when was the last time you washed your ha- Actually, you know what? It would be... Just... Maybe we better not."

Nova stopped bouncing Tommy and his cries got louder, Billy still wailing in his cot as everyone waited for what they were supposed to do.

"Um... Uh... Do you want me to take that again?" Agnes asked Wanda and everyone became confused.

"Uh... I'm sorry?" Wanda questioned, puzzled.

"You want me to hold one baby and Nova the other. Should we just take it from the top?" Agnes quizzed, looking between everyone as she grabbed her bag.

"What?" Vision chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, don't be silly." Wanda chuckled dryly. "Vision, let's... Let's let Agnes and Nova give it a try."

Wanda chuckled as Agnes who stared at her before laughing heartily, Nova and Natasha giving confused huffy laughs.

"Fussy baby, meets buns on steel." Agnes joked. "We dare you to stay awake."

"Huh, strange." Natasha mused, looking up at Nova.

"Yeah." Nova agreed before snapping back into reality and looking down at Tommy in her arms. "Hiya! Oh, you're just adorable!"

"Wanda." Vision gestured over to the side of the house, leaving the three women with the kids. "What was that about?"

"What was what?" Wanda questioned.