Round 13 - Chapter 1 - Nightmare Mall Trip

Coco Fanart By: mboymanuel On DeviantArt

Published On: February 14, 2022

Y/N'S POV

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE!!!

Going shopping with Coco was the worst mistake I'VE EVER FUCKING MADE!!!

I already wasn't really up for it, but Coco is a friend and I didn't want to be a dick, so I thought MAYBE going with her just ONCE wouldn't be SOOO bad...but I was terribly wrong...

At this point, I have to carry so much shit that I can't even feel my arms anymore, leaving me to wonder if I might get lasting injuries from this...

Coco: "Oooo, those shoes look delightful, let's go into that store."

I try to follow after her only for my knees to shake before I fall to the ground, my aura shattering from how exhausted and drained my body is.

???: "Oh my, are you alright dear?" A female voice says from above me.

I try to get up or turn around to see who it was, but my body wouldn't move, after a few seconds of trying I get picked up by the woman, who turned out to be a very tall one with blue hair.

???: "You look terrible, why were you carrying so much?" She asks, looking me over concerned.

Y/N: "Because of my friend, she never carries anything herself."

???: "You poor thing, not much of a "friend" if they treat like that are they?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I've realized that myself now..."

???: "Come along, we've got to get some food in you, you look paler than a zombie."

And with that she carries me away, leaving the mountain of clothing bags behind, not that I really cared...

Y/N: "Y/N...my name is Y/N L/N." I introduced myself.

???: "Oh where are my manners, I'm Okane Nikkō." She says with a smile that short-circuits my brain.

Y/N: "N-Nice to meet you Okane."

Okane: "Lovely to meet you too."

My brain couldn't really catch up as Okane just carries me into the nearest food place in the mall, making everyone look at us as I blush, she just places me down in a booth and goes to the counter to order something for us, making me feel guilty as she pays for both of us.

Okane: "There we go, the food should be here in a minute." She says as she sits down opposite of me.

Y/N: "How much did it cost?" I ask as I get out my wallet.

Okane giggles "Oh Y/N, I paid because I wanted to, now put that wallet away."

I sheepishly put my wallet away as my face sets itself on fire again, her giggle too adorable for my heart.

Okane: "So for how long were you following your friend around?"

Y/N: "Uh...we got her 6 hours ago..."

Okane: "6 HOURS!?!?! Someone needs to have a word with her, leaving her friend behind like that..."

Because I could respond our food got here, some burgers, fries, and a cola. Okane tries to stifle her laughter as she sees me salivating over the food, making me look away embarrassed.

Okane: "Oh don't be shy, I'm not exactly the tidiest eater myself here." She laughs.

So for the next few minutes we both just ate in silence, sometimes looking out of the window at the rest of the mall or at the people in the booth, though sometimes I couldn't help myself and let my gaze wander over to Okane, something she took notice off, giving me a few winks here and there.

Okane: "So Y/N what are your plans for today?" She asks as we leave the food place.

Y/N: "Nothing really, aside from avoiding my friend who I've totally ditched."

Okane: "Say would you be perhaps interested in coming over to my place? I haven't got anything to do today."

Today's Choice:

1. Go To Her Home

2. Go Back To Beacon

3. Roam Vale For A While

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!