Round 13 - Chapter 7 - Waiting For The Lady

Blake Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Published On: February 26, 2022

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: "I don't see what the problem is, you two can come over whenever you want, I'm sure Okane wouldn't have a problem with that."

Emerald doesn't say anything, she just releases my arm and walks into the flat, Neo following behind her, giving me a look before the door closes behind her.

I simply followed the two butlers and got into the cap of the box truck, sitting in between them. Okane's place was a little over 20 minutes away from us, so I just sat back and closed my eyes, ready for a little nap to pass the time.

TIMESKIP

When I wake up I notice that I'm not sitting in the truck but rather getting carried by someone, now alarmed I move around hectically.

???: "Hey careful! I almost dropped you!" A female voice says.

I finally stop moving and actually take a moment to look at the person carrying me, to my surprise it was a black-haired cat faunus who is wearing a cheerleader outfit of all things.

???: "Hope you had a good sleep Master!" She says with a smile.

Y/N: "Master? who even are you?"

???: "My name is Blake and Mistress Okane has assigned me to be your personal maid and assistant."

Y/N: "If that's the case, why are you wearing a cheerleader outfit?"

Blake: "That's because I just got done accompanying Mistress Okane to a meeting, I was showing off the final version of this outfit."

Y/N: "So Okane is here?" I ask looking around as Blake carries me into the living room, putting me down on the couch.

Blake: "Not yet Master, she still has two more meetings to attend for the day."

Y/N: "Then how did you get here?"

Blake: "I rushed here in time for your arrival."

Y/N: "Was all my stuff already carried inside?"

Blake: "Yes, it's all in Mistress Okane's bedroom, she wants to figure out the placement of everything with you when she's home."

Y/N: "I see..."

I just lean back on the couch and sit there bored, no idea what I should till Okane is back.

Blake: "Would you like something to eat? or maybe a drink?" She asks, standing there with her arms behind her back.

Y/N: "A big mug of ice coffee sounds nice right now..."

Blake: "Right away Master!" She says before leaving quickly.

Not even a minute later she comes back and places a double-sized mug down on the table in front of me.

Y/N: "Thanks Blake."

Blake: "It was my pleasure Master."

Y/N: "Say...do you know any card games?"

Blake: "I know how to play 5 different card games Master."

Today's Choice:

1. Explore Okane's Place

2. Play A Card Game With Blake

3. Just Wait For Okane To Get Back

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!