Round 5 - Chapter 8 - A Lazy Day

Ruby Fanart By: Wax-wip-av On DeviantArt

Published On: April 29, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to just stay in bed and have a lazy day with my two roses, I give both of them a kiss and let myself drift off to sleep again...

I was bored and just reading a book under a tree in the courtyard, the book was about some weird woman who makes portals with her sword and can transform into a bird. The book wasn't very interesting but I had nothing better to do, I finished the third chapt-

Cinder: "HEY Y/N!!"

Y/N: "AHH!" I cry out in surprise as I drop my book.

Cinder: "So wanna fuck?"

Y/N "WHAT!?!" I ask confused and infuriated considering that she knows I'm dating Ruby.

Cinder: "Yeah I'm horny again and could use another ravaging session from you~"

Y/N: "We've never fucked before and never will!!"

Cinder: "Yes we have! we're married!"

Y/N: "THE FUCK!?!?"

Cinder: "Y/N are you okay? did you hit your head?" She asked looking concerned.

Y/N: "I never married you and we never even dated, I'm in a relationship with Ruby!"

Cinder: "There is no one in Beacon called Ruby, you married me, Robyn, and Kali in Vacuo."

Y/N: "AHHH-"

Suddenly I jerk awake, still in bed with Ruby and Rosa on top of me. I quickly make sure to control my breathing so I don't wake them, I close my eyes trying to get back to sleep.

Fucking dreams...

I was walking through Beacon's halls on my way to my dorm, exhausted from another annoying day of classes. I accidentally walk into someone as I pass a corner, when the person helps me up from the ground I get really confused.

It was Weiss but with amber eyes, red hair, and green clothes.

Y/N: "Weiss?" I ask confused.

Weiss: "I'm not Weiss, I'm Blake Xiao-Thyme." She said cheerfully.

Y/N: "Ooookay...."

Yang: "Are you our escort?" She asks with a weird accent as she suddenly stands behind me.

When I look at Yang I only get more confused, she has orange and pink hair with grey eyes, wearing blue.

Y/N: "Yang?"

Yang?: "No I'm Glynda Lavender."

Y/N: "W-Well I'm not your escort."

Glynda: "AWWW No need to be shy, someone as hot could only be an escort~" She said as she starts dragging me away.

Y/N: "HEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPPP-"

Once again I jerk awake as I try to control my breathing, luckily I didn't wake up the girls this time around either.

Instead of going back to dream hell I just start thinking over the current situation...

I need to get myself another ring made for Rosa, the same ring as Ruby's but in blue should be good. Now's just the question of calling someone to distract them, whoever it is will have to distract these two for a couple of hours.

I open my scroll seeing that I got a message, it's from Emerald. She texted me about how she was knocking at my door to hang out, she's upset now. I'll have to make it up to her at some point, without ditching her this time.

Now...who should I call to distract the girls?

Today's Choice:

1. Call Nora

2. Call Harriet

3. Call Cinder

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!