Round 11 - Chapter 5 - Back At Ginny's

Vernal Fanart By: Fl00rMaster On DeviantArt

Published On: December 4, 2021

Y/N'S POV

With a loud rumble, the Tardis sets down in an alleyway next to Ginny's, the noise waking Carmine up who falls from the couch.

Carmine: "Huh? who stole my ice cream?" She asks sleepily.

Y/N: "No one did..."

I carefully pick her up and put her back on the couch, tucking her in with several blankets. I grab my coat and put it on, closing the Tardis's door silently behind me as I stepped outside.

I had spent the entire night in the Tardis, fixing my Sonic Screwdriver, now with a new design and several improvements, it's as good as new. Tired as all fuck but also unable to sleep, there is nothing better for me than some coffee.

Ginny: "Good mor-oh dear, what happened to you honey?" She asks as she cuts herself off.

Y/N: "A sleepless night, thought I'll come here." I respond as step inside.

Ginny: "Alright then, strong or weak?"

Y/N: "Eh fuck it, why not go with strong this time?"

Ginny: "Strong one coming right up!"

I watch her make my drink till I notice that she is adding some extra stuff as well, not something I have seen so far.

Y/N: "Wait what are you making me?"

Ginny: "Vacuan Coffee."

Y/N: "What makes it different from regular coffee?"

Ginny: "Well for one thing it got a bit more pep in its step, and it just in general tastes better." She says as she points to a whiskey bottle.

Y/N: "It's got alcohol in it? now you've got me on board!"

Ginny: "Well then tell me what you think." She says with a smile as she slid the mug over to me.

I take a sip an-she was fucking right this is even better, which considering how good her normal coffee is already...that's anything something!

Y/N: "It's fucking amazing, don't think I can go back to normal coffee after this."

Ginny: "It's my daily choice of coffee as well."

???: "Mornin, who's this cutie?"

Ginny: "Mornin Vernal, this is Y/N."

Vernal: "I see you're enjoying Ginny's Irish coffee."

Y/N: "Yep, never had better."

Vernal: "You should have told me that we have such cutie here Ginny, I would have come before my shift started."

Y/N: "Careful now, keep talking like that and I'll take you with me~"

Ginny: "I like you more with every second~"

Y/N: "Well maybe I should take you with me as well~"

Ginny: "Well why not? I'm free this evening."

Today's Choice:

1. Take Ginny And Vernal Out

2. Back Down On Your Flirting

3. Ask Ginny To Hang Out At Her Place

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!