Round 14 - Chapter 4 - Time To Get Out Of Here

I just wanted to quickly take a moment to apologize for the long gap in chapters for this round, especially considering this is supposed to be the 1 year anniversary round. Between also doing the oneshots and then also needing to take a break from everything for my sake things got really slowed down.

Weiss Fanart By: @ar_jart On Twitter

Published On: May 31, 2022

Y/N'S POV

I can never go anywhere without at least bringing my revolver, slowly I take it out as I made sure that my face was still hidden by my hat. I could hear Weiss gasp quietly under the table as I slowly brought the gun up, then with a quick motion, I stretch my arm out and shoot straight toward Celine's face.

I instantly bolt up and pull Weiss along towards the kitchen, ignoring the sound of the bullet getting deflected, knowing that was going to be the outcome. Weiss tries to tell me that we should stand our ground but I just ignored it, instead, I pick her up and run even faster, avoiding countless shots ringing through the kitchen, destroying stuff left and right.

Y/N: "I don't care how good you are, this is a shit situation, not to mention that you're unarmed."

Finally, we bust through the rear entrance and out into the employee parking lot, knowing we only had seconds before they also came out I jumped up onto a fire escape ladder and climbed up, Weiss yelping in surprise as she held onto me tightly.

Weiss: "You could've let me go and climb up myself you know?"

Y/N: "No time!!"

I run across the roof as I pull Weiss off my back and hold her tightly to my chest, hiding her from view. As I jumped to another roof I could hear them reach the top of the ladder, running after me.

With nothing to hide behind I had to zig-zag as fast as I could, tanking shots so Weiss wouldn't get hit. Having to jump between roofs slowed me down a lot as I had to make sure I did the jump properly, Weiss really didn't like me taking it all, but I held onto her as tightly as I could, not letting her get in more danger than she already was.

Y/N: "Ahh!!" I cry out in pain.

I fall onto the ground, Weiss underneath me.

I was just trying to build up speed to cover a much bigger roof gap when one of them landed another shot, shattering my aura, and fucking up my leg.

I look back, seeing Celine and her henchwomen run up towards us.

I have to do something right now!!!

Today's Choice:

1. Let Yourself Get Captured, Letting Weiss Escape

2. Let Weiss Try To Fight Them

3. Risk Jumping

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!