Round 7 - Chapter 7 - Spending The Night

Ruby Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Published On: July 5, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I turn around to face the others as I've made up my mind...

Y/N: "I'm going to call for some backup while we stay here." I say as I get my scroll out.

Weiss: "Are you gonna call your team?"

Y/N: "Nope, they are busy elsewhere." I say knowing that they would still be needed at Beacon to spy there.

Ruby: "Who are you gonna call then?" She asks looking confused.

Y/N: "Just trust me on this, in the meantime, why don't you two look for some more blankets and pillows so that we won't have a bad time spending the night here." I say knowing the ones on the couch weren't gonna be enough.

TIMESKIP

The night was cool and quiet, I was lying on the couch peacefully. Emerald was on the opposite with some extra pillows under her bandaged thigh, meanwhile, Ruby and Weiss were cuddled up to me with some blankets. Finally, I was dosing off after a couple of minutes of just lying there...

I was rattled out of my sleep when I could hear banging from outside, I quickly shook Ruby awake who was cuddled up to me and drooling on me. With some clanking noises, Weiss and Emerald were woken up as well, I took my weapon out knowing that Weiss and Ruby didn't bring theirs's and Emerald's were broken in her last fight. Suddenly the door gets kicked open as a bunch of armed people clothed in black come into view, I'm about to unload my magazine on them when the doorway and half of the room get covered in smoke.

???: "WHAT THE FUCK!?" One of the intruders screams.

Before another word could be said I saw a red line moving within the smoke, swinging quickly from one place to another, weaving in and out. As soon the red line seems to have made contact with one of the intruders it moved on to the next, all of them instantly killed.

As the smoke settles the final intruder falls to the ground dead, the red line turning out to be the blade of Omen and its wielder, Raven, standing there triumphantly, she turns around and looks at me as she gains a grin.

Y/N: "Right on time as always." I say with a smile.

Raven walks up to me faster and faster till she was sprinting, I just laugh and pick her up, spinning her around till I stopped and we kissed deeply. I could see Emerald, Ruby, and Weiss looking at us with frowns as Raven invaded my mouth.

Raven: "Oh how I missed that~" She says as we finally separate.

Ruby: "Who is she?" She asks sounding agitated.

Weiss: "I would like to know that as well..."

Y/N: "This is my wife Raven." I explain as I wrap my arm around Raven's back.

Ruby: "...Wife?" She asks just standing there wide-eyed.

Raven: "Ah you must be Ruby and Weiss, my man's new girlfriends." She says shocking and flustering the two girls.

Emerald: "Yeah...nice to meet you."

Raven: "Set up a perimeter around this place, I don't want to hear a peep tonight." She says to her tribe members.

They all nod and leave, going outside and setting up camp.

Raven: "So with this place safe now we have the night to ourselves~" She says taking my hand and pulling me towards the back of the place.

Ruby crosses her arms and coughs loudly as we walk past her, Raven stops and looks at her as she stares back angrily.

Raven: "Oh silly me you want some as well don't you? not that I can blame you~" She says taking Ruby's hand.

Ruby's expression changes to shock as Raven just pulls her along with me to the back, Raven didn't notice this though...

Today's Choice:

1. Reject Raven

2. Pull Weiss With You

3. Signal For Emerald To Take Raven's Attention

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!