Round 7 - Chapter 2 - Heading Out

Weiss Fanart By: Azaaraf On Reddit

Published On: June 24, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: "...I have time, we heading out now?" I asked Team RWBY.

Kelly just looks away disappointed and sits down on her bed, Brooke doesn't say anything and just leaves for the bathroom while Sandra doesn't do anything but stare at me.

Yang: "Yeah we're ready to head out."

Y/N: "Cool." I respond as I walk out and close the door behind me.

The team was already in casual clothing, each of which fit their individual styles. I still had my slightly sweaty clothing used for my workout, but I didn't mind, whatever is comfortable works for me...and judging by the way they looked at me they didn't mind either.

As we passed through the halls we went by Nora and Pyrrha, as Pyrrha saw me and the girls she looked at me and gave me some kind of knowing glance before whispering something to Nora. Weirded out by that I just decided to ignore it and continue following the girls, their conversations were gonna be able to keep my mind off of it anyways.

TIMESKIP - 25 MINUTES LATER

So after being in Vale for a short bit and looking around for interesting places to check out, the girls decided to find someplace to eat, of course, they didn't agree at first but after a bit they were able to settle on something.

The place they chose was a pretty nondescript restaurant that didn't lean towards any particular type of food, nor being for either the rich or the poor but really for any kind of person. The others quickly rushed into the place while Weiss and I were a bit behind walking more slowly, though I was hungry I wasn't in any rush.

I almost run into Weiss as she suddenly stops in front of me, she bends down to pick something up from the ground, as she does she pulls up on the back of her skirt, giving me a pretty good look at her caboose.

Weiss: "Oh silly me! can't pay without this!" She said as she picked her credit card up.

She smiled at me brightly as we stood quite closely together, deciding that it's best to not keep the others waiting I get inside with Weiss...by putting my arm around her shoulder and opening the door for her...

As we sat down at the table with the others Weiss was blushing madly, despite that she still continued to look at me. Yang and Blake just looked at me while Ruby gave an emotionless look towards Weiss as she was devoid of any movement, not that Weiss noticed any of that in the slightest.

Waiter: "Good evening, what would you like to order?" He asks as he hands a menu to each of us.

I quickly pick out F/F, Ruby and Yang meanwhile pick out some dish from Patch that I've never heard of before, Blake just took a tuna sandwich as she wasn't that hungry, and Weiss picked some simple ramen. I take out my wallet as unlike most people I pay prior to the meals getting delivered, Yang, Blake, and Ruby all looked at me confused because of it as I get out my money an-

Weiss: "Here you go sir." She says as she swipes her credit card on his card reader.

I just watch surprised as she just paid for all of our meals and the waiter walks off, as Weiss sees my confusion she just smiles and touches my arm.

Weiss: "We were the ones to invite you, so I couldn't possibly let you pay."

Ruby: "Hey Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah?" I respond as I look at her.

Ruby: "Do you think you could maybe help me with training?"

Y/N: "Sure."

Just after I said that I could feel something touching my right leg, as I look under the table I could see that it was Ruby rubbing her leg up against mine. Weiss looked at me confused and was about to look under the table as well when I quickly looked up again and pretended like nothing was happening, Ruby meanwhile was staring right at me with a knowing look.

I just decided to tune out Ruby's lusty look at me while talking with Blake and Yang about our D&D sessions while Weiss would listen, Ruby finally stopped looking at me like that when our meals arrived. We all instantly dug in, amazed at how good the food was here.

Once we were done eating I was almost dragged out by Yang and Blake as they wanted to chill at the park, Weiss was almost unable to catch up as we left. By the time we had gotten there, the sun had already completely set and all the street lights had come on.

We just sat there in the park for a few hours, talking and chilling. No other soul could be seen around the place, just us and the occasional breeze blowing past us.

Yang: "How about we go to a bar?" She suddenly suggests out of nowhere.

Blake: "If you mean the one we went to recently then fuck yes!"

Weiss: "It's pretty late, how about we just check into a hotel instead of going all the way back to Beacon." She asks looking at me.

Yang: "Nah, going to the bar sounds like more fun!"

Ruby: "Come on, I'm sure it'll be fun!" She says as all of them look at me expectantly.

I wasn't sure, I was pretty tired, and as my eyes kept closing and I had to force them open again the idea of lying in my bed became ever more appealing...

Today's Choice:

1. Go Back To Your Dorm And Get Some Rest

2. Go With Weiss's Suggestion

3. Go To The Bar

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!