Round 14 - Chapter 5 - Down The Deep End

Roman Fanart By: Jo3mm On DeviantArt

Published On: June 1, 2022

Y/N'S POV

I roll over to get off Weiss, she looks at me terrified, about to say something when I cut her off.

Y/N: "Use your glyphs to get on the fire escape over there, I'll follow you once you're there!!"

For a moment she hesitated but quickly got up, dodging several shots, and gets across the gap between buildings landing on the fire escape.

By the time she turned around to look at me, I was already getting picked up by one of Celine's henchwomen, a gun barrel pressing into my head. Weiss was about to try and get to me when I looked her in the eyes and shook my head slightly, my fate was sealed when Celine started firing at Weiss who quickly dodged with glyphs, running down the fire escape.

Celine: "Such a noble sacrifice, letting your love escape..."

She steps in front of me and grabs my chin, forcing me to look at her.

Celine: "Soon you'll be doing noble acts like that for me."

I just stared at her with hate but she ignored it, giving me a kiss on the forehead instead.

Celine: "Take her back to our place, I still have some unfinished business to attend to."

And with that the henchwomen dragged me away, carrying me back down the roof before throwing me in front of an armored van, the rear doors opening from the inside as a figure stepped outside...

Roma: "Oh, I see you were able to capture the prise~"

They threw me into the van, my final sight being Roma's smile before she knocked me out...

TIMESKIP

When I woke up again I was in a bedroom, tied to a bed, all of Celine's henchwomen standing around the room, facing away from me.

It seems they haven't noticed that I woke up, but then again it doesn't really matter, I was tied down, so I probably couldn't escape no matter how hard I tried.

I let out an internal groan as I thought back to what happened previously, of how Roman's sister now seems to work with Celine of all people.

Things seem to have gotten very fucked, very quickly...

Today's Choice:

1. Insult The Henchwomen

2. Do Nothing

3. Try To Break Free

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!