Round 9 - Chapter 3 - One Flustered Snowflake

Weiss Fanart By: ar_jart On Reddit

Published On: August 16, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I reached out and pulled Weiss's hand to me, she looked at me with a smile.

Y/N: "You don't belong out there, fighting a crazy person...you belong with me, in my arms." I said making her look away flustered.

Weiss: "B-But it would be dangerous to have Yang loose out there, she didn't just have it out for me, she also hurt you." She stammered as she still didn't look at me.

Y/N: "And it would be dangerous to leave me here, I wouldn't get my daily amount of you, your love, and your snuggles." I said making her blush get even worst.

Weiss: "A-Alright, I...I'll go tell Ozpin and Glynda that you want to talk to them!" She says as she leaves quickly to not let me see her blushing for any longer.

I couldn't help but giggle as the nurse looked at me bemused, thankfully she had set up a drip of painkillers so I couldn't feel anything, otherwise, I could have only responded to Weiss with grunts of ever-worsening pain.

Nurse: "You two are a very cute couple, those looks of love in both your eyes remind me of my husband." She says as her face lit up.

Y/N: "Yeah, don't know what I would do without her" I say as I picture Weiss in my head.

Nurse: "I feel the same about my husband, he not only loves and cares for me, but he also helped me out of some dark times."

Y/N: "So did Weiss, my family didn't treat me very well, and even at Beacon life just seemed so bleak, that's when Weiss came into my life."

Nurse: "My husband helped me to gain the strength so that I could separate from my horrible ex, without him I would have never been able to leave her."

Y/N: "Well I'm glad we both found our shining lights."

Nurse: "giggles Yea, I ask myself how I can be so lucky every day"

Y/N: "I didn't even introduce myself, I'm Y/N" I say as I hold my hand out.

Nurse: "I'm Everlyn, nice to meet you" She says as she shakes my hand.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you "

Everlyn: "Now let's get started on getting you better for Weiss"

TIMESKIP - 2 HOURS LATER

Shorty after Everlyn and I finished the help from the hospital arrived, thankfully they were able to help without having to take me away in an ambulance. Now I'm better but also pretty tired, just as I was about to fall asleep Ozpin and Glynda entered.

Ozpin: "Sorry that it took so long Mr. L/N, we had our hands full with tasks."

Y/N: "That's alright, I had to get treated first anyway."

Glynda: "How are you feeling?" She asks as they both sit down beside my bed.

Y/N: "Tired and sore but the painkillers are still keeping most of the pain away right now."

Ozpin: "So I believe you wanted to talk with us about what happened today."

Y/N: "Yeah, I found out that Yang and Ruby weren't coming here to be huntsmen but to find out how to kill them." I explain making their expressions change to concerned ones.

Ozpin: "That is most troubling..."

Y/N: "Definitely, Yang said it after Weiss had run off to get you"

Glynda: "Well Ms. Rose so far hasn't told us anything when we interrogated her, so it's good you were able to tell us."

Y/N: "Weiss and I are, to be honest really scared with Yang out there still."

Ozpin: "Don't worry about Mr. L/N, Glynda and I have already thought about that and we've both come to the decision to have you and Weiss get protection from a fully trained huntress."

Glynda: "And since Yang would obviously come to Beacon we're also relocating you for the time being to another location, just to make sure as we could never know for sure if she wouldn't be able to get through Beacon's security measures."

Y/N: "Thank you, it means a lot" I say making both of them smile.

Ozpin: "No need to thank us."

Glynda: "You'll also be happy to hear that neither you nor Weiss will have to catch up on any of the schoolwork that will happen while you're away." She says with a laugh.

Y/N: "laughs That certainly is an even bigger relief!"

Ozpin: "Well we'll best get back to work now, the huntress to protect both of you has already been informed and should arrive at Beacon within the next few days."

Glynda: "Right, she'll be coming straight here."

Ozpin: "Have a good evening Mr. L/N and get well soon."

Glynda: "Get well soon Mr. L/N"

Y/N: "Thanks, have a good evening Headmaster, Professor."

Now I was all alone as Everlyn wouldn't come back until later to do another check-up on me, guess I'll go to sleep already.

CREEEEEEAK

I look over to the door as it very slowly creaked open, the hinges betraying the person's intent to not have me notice. The door was barely open hallway when a person squeezed inside, giving me also a heart attack from cuteness.

There stood Weiss in a blue and white maid outfit, with her hair braided and everything. I guess she was expecting for me to sleep as when she saw that I was awake her blush got only worst, griping her skirt tightly as she looked at the ground.

Weiss: "H-Hey sweetie..." She says quietly as she still looks at the ground.

Y/N: "Hey sweetheart, you look really cute."

Weiss: "T-Thanks...y-your maid is here to serve you..." She stammers as she bows.

It was adorable to see Weiss trying to surprise me with this, her shyness only making it even cuter. She didn't need to do this, but why not enjoy it?

Y/N: "There is one thing I really desperately need." I say as I act a bit overdramatic.

Weiss: "What is it!?" She asks concerned as she came up and took my hand.

Y/N: "I could really use a lovely maid to cuddle me right now and sleep with me, to really help my recovery."

Weiss's face immediately went back to a dark red blush as she realizes that she had fallen for that, but despite that, she slowly gets on the bed and starts spooning me as she held onto me tightly.

Weiss: "Of course I'll cuddle with you...I wouldn't be able to sleep without you anyway." She says as she mutters the last part, thinking I didn't hear it.

As I started to enter dreamland in Weiss's warm embrace my mind was still on the same topic it has been on for the last two hours, my talk with Everlyn repeating in my mind. Her talking about her husband made me think of my future with Weiss, about marriage...

I wonder if she also thinks about that...

Today's Choice:

1. Don't Touch The Subject For Now

2. Talk With Weiss About It Tomorrow

3. Hint At The Subject

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!