Round 9 - Chapter 8 - A Good Bang, Then Chocolate

Weiss Fanart By: Krustalos On DeviantArt

Published On: August 21, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I couldn't even react as Weiss pushes me up against the wall and plunges her tongue into my mouth, her hands traveling all over my body. For a second I was concerned about Silvia hearing everything but then I just ignored it, both of us need this right now, so better to just let loose.

Weiss broke the makeout session for a second as she started pulling off my clothes hungrily, her eyes telling me everything I need to know. She pulls her own clothes off even more aggressively, snapping her panties in the process.

She walks up to me and starts licking my chest while slowly stroking my cock, all while looking me in the eyes.

Weiss: "Take me right here up against the wall, use whatever hole you like~"

I didn't waste any time and flipped us around so she was against the wall, I flipped her around again so I could see her ass. She was slowly moving her ass back and forth over my cock which made me grow harder still, I push her harder against the wall with my entire body. I pull back for a second to insert my cock into her asshole, she moaned loudly without any concern as I went in.

This was going to be insane, not only did Weiss lose to lust and horniness, so did I...

TIMESKIP - A FEW HOURS LATER

I walked into the living room and put down two cups of chocolate for Weiss and me, she thanked me with a kiss before giving it a sip. Both of us only slept for a couple of hours after what...happened, and yet we weren't tired at all. Despite our chipper mood our bodies were still lagging a bit behind, Weiss's legs are still like noodles right now and she can't walk, my lower section was also completely tired out but I can still walk, slowly.

Silvia ended up not hearing anything, in fact, she was up before we were as she wanted to do some training early, something she apparently does often. Now I made some hot chocolate for me and Weiss, as both of us were craving it.

Weiss: "This is exactly what I needed after you ravaged me earlier!"

I didn't say anything but just blushed as I pulled Weiss onto my lap as we cuddled under a blanket, surprised she would say it so openly when Silvia could come into the room any second now that she was awake.

Y/N: "How's the hot chocolate?" I asked as I took a sip myself.

Weiss: "Still as amazing as always, you really have to teach me one day so that mine is a good as yours"

Y/N: "Tha-"

We stopped talking when we heard some weird noises outside, we looked at each other as we probably thought the same thing. Silvia was outside which meant the noise could potentially be VERY bad, or both of us are totally overreacting...

Today's Choice:

1. Be VERY Risky And Investigate

2. Be Safe And Pack Some Stuff To Leave With Weiss Now

3. Stay

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!