Round 12 - Chapter 7 - A Slow Morning

Neo Fanart By: kimmy77 On DeviantArt

Published On: January 15, 2021

Y/N'S POV

After a long night, I walk out of the bedroom groggy, walking to the kitchen to grab a snack. I could see that the Neopolitan triplets were still sleeping on the couch, just sleeping all over the couch, sideways, upside down, almost falling off.

With a sigh, I look in the fridge and get out some pieces of the cake Ruby baked for us yesterday. The entire evening and late into the night I just talked with the triplets and Ruby while drinking wine, all while Lucifer pouted as I haven't forgiven her yet.

For the next few minutes, I just sat in silence eating my cake pieces while listening to the triplets snore on the couch, bored I take out my scroll and look for some videos to watch. As per usual there was a bunch of trash made by people trying to be trendy, then there were the videos of people eating shit as they attempt something stupid, and finally some good stuff.

I started eating at a snail pace as I watched videos of people doing paintings of famous movie scenes, certainly better than any of the stick figures I've ever tried to draw. Unfortanly my video binging was cut short when my scroll ran out of charge, the result of my drunk ass forgetting to charge it yesterday...

Y/N: "Aw shit..." I mutter under my breath.

On one hand I just kinda wanted to spend the entire day in bed and just be lazy, on the other I did kinda want to do something. I could ask Ruby to give me a massage, she did mention yesterday that she had experience with that, or maybe spend the day finishing my model builds.

My train of thought was interrupted when Ruby walked into the kitchen, already wearing her maid uniform again.

Ruby: "Good morning master!"

Y/N: "Morning Ruby, thanks for putting up with drunken shit last night."

Ruby: "No worries master, you don't become rude or anything when you're drunk, and I don't mind making more of my wine or cakes for you."

Y/N: "So how have you been liking it here?"

Ruby: "Well the pay is great, everyone is polite, and it's nice and calm here."

Y/N: "That's good."

Ruby: "Would you like me to get started on breakfast master?"

Y/N: "I'm not sure yet, I might actually just go back to bed after this."

Today's Choice:

1. Get A Massage From Ruby

2. Spend The Day At Home

3. Go Back To Bed

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!