Round 14 - Chapter 3 - Dinner Date

Weiss Fanart By: anonamos701 On DeviantArt

Published On: March 10, 2022

Y/N'S POV

The evening was going delightful, we've arrived at the restaurant right on time and right now Weiss and I were laughing and chatting as we waited for our food to arrive.

Weiss: "I still can't believe you were able to trick Blake into thinking that was a smut book convention!" She laughs.

Y/N: "I know, it wasn't easy but a couple of fake tickets later and I had her convinced, her face when she thought out the truth was priceless."

Weiss: "It really was, she was lucky she had Velvet to comfort her."

Y/N: "Yeah, she has like an emergency plan or whatever for when Blake is sad, kinda impressive."

Finally, the waiter arrived with our food, the sight of which made me salivate like a tiger staring at its prey.

Weiss: "I'll never get used to that hungry face of yours." She laughs.

Y/N: "Ecuse ma princmesss!" I say with food in my mouth.

Weiss: "Oh don't reference that terrible show." She says, almost choking on her drink from laughter.

Weiss was just about to start eating her steak when a loud bang goes through the restaurant, the entire place instantly going silent. Weiss didn't even have a chance to see what it was before I pulled her under the table, hiding her from sight as I put on my hat to hide my face as best as possible.

Standing in front of the entrance with several black-clothed women by her side was Celine Strider, holding up a giant rifle with her right arm as she scanned the room.

Celine: "The vehicle of a certain Weiss L/N is standing outside, license plate matches up and everything, now I want you all to bring her to me!" She says firmly as she scans the room.

Luckily our seat was further in the back and partially hidden behind a wall, leaving me to lean back so she couldn't see me when she glanced in my direction.

Ever since her name was mentioned Weiss has been trying to get out from under the table, but I have stopped her and kept covering her mouth, knowing that her complaining in Celine's face would be a bad idea right now.

The women that stood with Celine were unknown to me, armed and all wearing completely black outfits, their eyes hidden by black bands.

The evening had started so well, and yet now I was left regretting not staying home somehow...

Today's Choice:

1. Confront Her

2. Escape With Weiss Through The Back

3. Fight Your Way Out

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!