Round 5 - Chapter 4 - Complicated Matters

Ruby Fanart By: AmirFrz On DeviantArt

Published On: April 26, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decided to just not say anything, I didn't know who to trust anymore. 

When I look down at my lap they both suddenly stomp forward, when I looked up again I was met with wide eyes and disbelieving expressions from both of them. They both were about to walk up to me until they saw that the other was doing it as well, after glaring at each other they go back to staring at me.

Blue-Haired Ruby: "You can't be fucking serious, Y/N I'm your girlfriend..."

Red-Haired Ruby: "No I'M your girlfriend Y/N, you should've picked my side..."

Blue-Haired Ruby: "It's clear as day that this bitch is a faker!"

Red-Haired Ruby: "Yeah right, I'm the one he said he'll marry one day!"

This was all just too much for me to handle and so I just get up and walk out of the room, completely ignoring what those two were saying. What I need right now is a good ole smoke, somewhere quiet.

I quickly swing by my own dorm to get my jacket before heading out, once I step foot outside I was met with rain...of course...

Ignoring it I just head to the landing platform to get onto a bullhead, luckily no one else was on board. I sit in a corner and just cover myself with my jacket, the fucking bullhead was colder than the cold rain outside.

Once we arrive at Vale I quickly get out and make my way to a club I visit occasionally, I'll be able to think things over and have a couple of smokes there. On my way there I almost get splashed by cars on several occasions, one of them even almost rammed into a parked car.

???: "Hey Y/N!" A happy voice calls out.

When I look I see that it's Emerald who sprints up to me happily, her red eyes shining extra vibrantly in the rain.

Emerald was pretty nice, she likes to hang out with me and does so more than with her other friends. Ruby never liked her, I could never figure out why though...

Y/N: "Hey Emerald, how's it going?"

Emerald: "Pretty good, why are you so gloomy looking?" She asked looking concerned.

Y/N: "Well I think I messed up, so I might not have a girlfriend after this..."

After I said that a glint appears in her eyes for a second before she suddenly stepped closer and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, giving me a bright smile.

Emerald: "Well I could keep you company~"

I suppose having somebody come with me would be nice, it could give my mind a break from this shitty situation. On the other hand, if I'm alone I can have a smoke, something that Emerald might speak out against if she would find out. If I am gonna hang out it might also be nicer to just hang at my dorm than in rainy Vale...

Today's Choice:

1. Let Emerald Join

2. Continue To The Club On Your Own

3. Go With Emerald To Your Dorm

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!