Round 1 - Chapter 3 - Tension Amongst Friends

Weiss Fanart By: turanszkij On Reddit

Published On: March 9, 2021

Y/N'S POV

KNOCK KNOCK

My eyes open slowly as I take a gaze around the dorm, the fog of sleep slowly leaving my mind. Thoughts of yesterday fill my head and how Celine and I moved all her stuff quickly into my dorm, how she almost gave me a heart attack since she didn't warn me about how she sleeps in only her underwear, by the end of it I was really tired.

KNOCK KNOCK

Oh yea the knocking, almost forgot about what woke me up in the first place. I quickly get up and open the door, I'm greeted with a nervous but happy-looking Weiss.

Y/N: "Good morning Weiss, how can I help you?"

Weiss: "M-Morning Y/N, I wanted to ask if you would like to hang out."

Y/N: "Would love to, what do you have in mind?"

Weiss: "I wan-" Suddenly she stops as she gains a shocked expression.

I turn around and see she was looking at Celine who had woken up, she was still just in her underwear and was walking to the bathroom. When I turned back around I saw that Weiss was glaring, I just tell her about Celine.

Y/N: "That was my new teammate Celine, I helped her move into the dorm yesterday."

Weiss: "Uh-huh..."

Y/N: "So what were you about to say?"

Weiss: "Nothing." She responds as she suddenly starts walking away.

Y/N: "Didn't you just want to hang out?"

Weiss: "No..." She responds dryly as she continues walking away.

Confused I just close the door and get ready for the day, maybe I'll find out what that was about later...

TIMESKIP - BEACON CAFETERIA

Celine and I were just sitting in comfortable silence as we ate, sometimes we would watch the other students and their antics. I heard some running behind me, when I look I saw that it was Ruby who was running up to me with a massive smile.

Ruby: "Hey Y/N, do you wa-who's she?" She asked with a sudden glare.

Y/N: "Morning Ruby, this is Celine, she's my new teammate."

Ruby: "I see, glad to meet you Celine." She says in a weird tone as she slowly shook hands with Celine.

Y/N: "So Ruby I-"

Ruby: "Sorry Y/N I have to go." She cuts me off as she starts walking away.

Weiss: "What's up with her?" She asks after Ruby walked past her with a displeased look.

Y/N: "I have no idea, she suddenly got all weird prior to Celine's introduction."

Weiss: "Maybe I have a chance after all..." She mutters.

Y/N: "Chance with what?" I ask confused.

Weiss: "NOTHING!!" She blurts out before skipping off.

Y/N: "Weird, anyways wanna train together Celine?" I ask as we both finish our food.

Celine: "No thank you, I'm gonna go to the library."

Y/N: "Oh okay..." I respond slightly disappointed.

TIMESKIP - BEACON DORMS

I was completely tired out after training all day, now I was making my way to my dorm to sleep after I had taken a shower. When I step inside my room I don't see Celine, my attention however is taken by an object on my desk.

I see it's a letter addressed to me, it doesn't say from who though. I was about to open it when someone suddenly snatches it out of my hand, when I turn around I see that it's Celine.

Y/N: "Could you please give that back Celine?" I asked her but she just looks at me nervously.

Celine: "That's a letter for me!"

Y/N: "Celine, I saw that it was addressed to me..." I said unimpressed.

Celine: "Oh..." She muttered.

Y/N: "Well?"

Celine: "...N-No..." She said looking conflicted.

Y/N: "Celine! you can't just take someone else's mail!" I say sternly making her look sad.

Celine: "F-Fine! have your stupid mail!" She shouts as she throws the letter at me.

Y/N: "Celi-" I was about to say but she stormed out of the dorm, slamming the door on her way out.

I look at the letter in my hands, what's the big deal about it?

Today's Choice:

1. Read The Letter

2. Try To Find Celine

3. Call Ruby For Advise

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!