Round 2 - Chapter 10 - End Of The Wild Ride

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Fanart By: FireReDragon On DeviantArt

Published On: March 27, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: "Drive straight, it looks like our best chance!" I cried out as we both tensed up the closer we got.

Ruby: "Right..." She said unsure.

I tightly grasped Ruby's right hand squeezing it, she squeezed back. Hopefully, this risk was worth it and-

Ruby: "Oh fuck!" She screams out.

She pulls her hand out of my grasp as she quickly brakes sending the car sideways, the Trans Am came to a stop with the very edge of the right side at the end of a cliff. Just like we had suspected, the jump was too high and big to survive, now we were stuck up here as our pursuers get ever closer.

Ruby: "Duck!" She screams out forcing my head down as she suddenly reverses quickly.

The Trans Am just barely got out of the Buick's path as it flys past us and into the valley down below, we could hear their screams until they were silenced by some nasty crushing sounds...

Ruby and I look at each other and hug tightly, we let out sighs of relief, we did it, we survived...

Y/N: "...So what do we do now?"

Ruby: "Take a vacation...and sex, lots of sex, cus we sure fucking need it..."

TIMESKIP

Ruby: "I've got it!" She called out as she raced out of the kitchen and sat down on my lap, I wrapped the blanket around both of us.

Ruby: "Here comes the ice cream." She says as she feeds me the ice cream.

I enjoyed the taste of strawberry ice cream as I hugged Ruby closer to me, as we ate we watched the remaining races of the Horizon Festival. After everything that happened at the festival I have moved in at Ruby's place, I loved doing it and was happy to live together with her, especially how she didn't even ask me but demanded me to move in just randomly out of the blue. Ruby and I have decided to not compete in the rest of the festival but just take a nice long relaxing break, Ruby spent a good amount of our time spoiling me rotten, she enjoyed it very much.

At this point, my injuries have all been able to heal, some scars from some deep cuts remained but Ruby loves me all the same regardless of cuts so I didn't care either. Now we were doing our Saturday tradition where we would eat some sweets, as always feed each other on the couch. Originally I would have thought that following the remaining Horizon Festival races on TV would hurt since I couldn't compete myself, but after everything that has happened, I just wanted to have some peaceful times with my sweet Rose.

Ruby: "Do you want to compete in next year's Horizon Festival?" She asked.

Y/N: "I don't think we'll have the time." I said thinking about the ring in a box underneath the bed.

Ruby: "Why?" She asked confused.

Y/N: "No reason, just a feeling..." I replied with a small smile.

A Rose and a Racer united, living happily ever after...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!