Round 3 - Chapter 4 - Charged With Lust

Sienna Fanart By: EroTanSama On DeviantArt

Published On: March 30, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to use my Semblance on Sienna as I see her walking outside, I wanted to swap her personality with Amber, I activated my semblance and blast-

Nora: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "AAHHH" I cry out in surprise.

I look in shock as my semblance instead hits Nora and swaps her personality with Sienna, once the glow went away Nora got off the ground looking a lot less cheerful. She looked at me with her brow raised before leaving without a word, it is like she had a murdery aura around herself. Before I could even try to think about the situation I was suddenly glomped by someone as they jump on me, putting my face right in between their tits.

Sienna: "Hey Y/N! long time no see, let's hang out!" She says as she grabs my arm, not even giving me a moment to respond.

As she drags me along I look at her new outfit, she wore black boots, a black skirt, and a white tank top with a black leather jacket over it. It was an amazing sight to behold, I could feel myself blushing.

She dragged me onto a bullhead and we flew over to Vale, once we landed she immediately starts dragging me again. While it was exhausting to keep up with her pace and not fall it was all made worth it by the cute sight of her being so excited, unsurprisingly I had never seen Sienna like this before.

Sienna: "There's this really cool place I discovered here not too long ago, I'm sure you'll love it~" She said with a smirk at the end.

When we finally reached the place I saw that it was a...strip club, not what I was expecting.

Y/N: "Uh...Sienna I-"

Sienna: "Just wait until you get inside~"

As you can expect when we walked inside we saw loads of women dancing on stage, around poles, in front of people's laps. Sienna pulled me to the bar, she ordered us some drinks without even asking.

Sienna: "The drinks here are amazing, the tap will be on me today."

This was the weirdest situation I've ever been in, nothing I think of could ever top it. As we got ever more wasted Sienna would point out all the different strippers and talk about how hot they are, she couldn't keep herself sitting still at some of the dances she was seeing.

Sienna: "Hey Y/N."

When I turned around Sienna had a beer bottle stuck in between her tits, 

Sienna: "Here's your drink~"

I blushed, yeah today has been a very provocative day, but even then I didn't expect this! Shyly I leaned forward and started drinking out of the bottle.

Sienna: "giggles L-Lemme get you another one~" She slurred out as she raised her arm.

Bartender: "You two had enough, if I give you anymore you're gonna bite the dust." He said looking worried.

Sienna: "Awwwww, c-come Y/N let's get b-back then." She said getting up shakily.

As we walked back to the bullhead landing site we were leaning on each other, making sure neither was gonna eat shit. Surprisingly we actually got there without falling, only a few close calls. The pilot laughs when he sees us, he didn't mind Sienna drunkenly telling him all about the stripper's tits, despite the fact that he said he was married...

When we got to the dorms Sienna clung to me and demanded that I take her to my dorm, I agree and we strumbled our way there. After some more shenanigans, we get to the dorm, Sienna and I stop when we looked at my bed.

Glynda: "We were worried about you, where were you?"

Neon: "Why are you drunk?" She asked as they both pouted and crossed their arms.

Sienna's eyes widen and a massive smile comes across her face, I was confused that wasn't the reaction I was expe-

Sienna: "Oh my god! Y-You already got s-some hot wives!" She cried out as she closes the door and pulls me towards the bed.

Glynda and Neon's expressions also changed to surprised and confused ones, they didn't have a single clue either.

TIMESKIP - NEXT MORNING

I woke up when the smell of breakfast gets into my nose, when I open my eyes I'm met by Neon and Glynda's smiles. They were already dressed, eating their breakfast.

Neon: "Here." She said as she gave me a tray of my own.

Y/N: "Thanks." I reply as I dig in.

I still couldn't feel my legs after last night, we fucked for so long that Sienna and I sobered up, not that it stopped us in the slightest. Neon and Glynda were quickly persuaded by Sienna's ideas, she certainly was a tiger in the bed.

I checked my scroll for any messages and saw that I got one from Sienna, I almost choked on my food when I saw her message. She had sent an image of her in a sexy cop outfit, she wrote 'We'll do it again soon~' below it. Wait a minute if Sienna is acting like this now...then that means Nora was into all of this lewd shit originally, never would have expected that from her.

Glynda: "So what do you want to do today Y/N?" She asks as they both look at me curiously, taking my mind of the image for now.

Good question Glynda, what are we gonna do today?

Today's Choice:

1. Let Neon and Glynda Decide

2. Decide On What You Three Do

3. Stay In Bed Lazily All Day

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!