Round 8 - Chapter 8 - A VERY Enjoyable Night

Kali Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Published On: August 13, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Deciding to better be safe than sorry, I text Ruby, who knows what might have caused the noise. I wait for a response as I just stand there in the middle of the dark bedroom, the situation looking ever worst in my mind. When Ruby finally responded I was left a bit stumped though, not what I was expecting...

Ruby: "Come downstairs."

Confused I slowly open the bedroom door and carefully go towards the steps, as I walk down I could see both Kali and Ruby sitting on the couch, looking at me expectantly. A look around the room showed that they were clearly still drunk, bottles and snacks on the table.

Y/N: "Hey Ruby, Kali, had lots of fun I bet?" I asked unsure of how to react to this.

Ruby: "Come here baby, I need your love."

Never being one to deny my wife a kiss I sit down next to her, quickly she grabs my chin and gives me a firm, heated kiss on the lips. I froze up in the middle of making out when I felt Kali's lips latching onto my neck, I try to get out of the kiss but Ruby just smirked and pushed me down onto my back.

Ruby: "Just let it happen Y/N~" She said as we broke the kiss.

Both of them started to undress, I looked at Ruby confused as I avoided looking at Kali. Ruby just giggled and booped me on the nose playfully, not at all concerned about what Kali was doing.

Y/N: "How are you okay with this?"

Ruby: "After she got drunk Kali accidentally spilled how she always had a massive crush on you, and since she was always such a good friend to us I thought 'why not?' and got myself drunk, ready to head home with her for some fun times...besides, I know that you've only got eyes for me"

I couldn't even respond as Kali's tongue had already invaded my mouth, kissing me upside down. Ruby didn't waste any time and got to work down below, pulling my pants and boxers off before going down on me. Seeing that Ruby was okay with it I just decided to let it happen, leaving myself completely at the whim of these two.

I felt like I almost passed out when Kali left my mouth, both of us a panting mess. Her hands traveled down my chest, pulling my coat and shirt off when she reached the bottom. She laid herself down on my chest and pressed her ass into my face, getting the message I go to town on her pussy with my mouth and fingers.

I knew from experience how lustful and hungry my wife could be, oftentimes being more than I could handle even if I loved it all the same, though with Kali thrown into the mix I didn't know what to expect and just how far out of my reach the current situation is...

TIMESKIP - NEXT MORNING

I was woken up by the sensation of Ruby sucking on my neck, she giggled when she sees that I was awake. Kali was laying beside us relaxed and watching us, though she blushed when I looked over at her.

Y/N: "Good morning you two."

Kali: "M-Morning."

Ruby: "Morning my love~"

It was seven in the morning, we made no plans for today and I didn't know what to do either...

Today's Choice:

1. Be Lazy In Bed

2. Have A Pool Date Together

3. Cook Something

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!