Round 14 - Chapter 8 - Chased

Weiss Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Published On: June 16, 2022

Y/N'S POV

I really wish I never agreed to this!!!

Turns out that Weiss quickly put together a squad of mercenaries, leading them on a mission to get me back, they almost killed us when we were stopped so Roma could get some food. Now we're in a high-speed chase with them, and I'm now stuck in Roma's car in the mids of this chaos.

Roma: "We don't have the firepower to deal with this right now, so get us the fuck out of here!!" She screams to S/N.

S/N: "I'm fucking trying!!" She screams back, trying her best to control the car as we raced through the area.

The car they were chasing us in was armored and they keep trying to pit us, which only forces S/N to drive even faster.

I had tried multiple times to lean out of the window so they would see I was in there and stop, but Roma didn't think that was a good idea so she tied me up. I kept struggling but she wasn't having it, she thinks they'll only get more ferocious if they know I'm with them.

Roma: "We would be able to shake them at the docks, how much longer till we're there?!"

S/N: "That's literally on the other side of Vale, there's no way we're gonna reach that!!!"

Roma: "We fucking have to, so jus-"

She was cut off when they rammed us extra hard, S/N battling with the wheel to get things back under control, but before that could happen we hit something, yanking the car over the side and down a hill.

Roma grabbed me, trying to get us out of here as she undoes the ties an-

Today's Choice:

1. ERROR

2. ERROR

3. ERROR

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!