Round 5 - Chapter 9 - Distractions & Interuptions

May Fanart By: Plagued-art On DeviantArt

Published On: April 30, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to call Nora, she is the most likely to be on board with the idea. I select her contact and start the call, already after the first ring she picks up.

Nora: "HEY Y/N!!!"

Y/N: "Hey Nora, I need to get another ring made, you mind distracting my girlfriends for a few hours?"

Nora: "You have TWO girlfriends now?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Nora: "AWESOME!!" She said before hanging up.

Suddenly my door opens as Nora steps inside, once she sees me and the girls naked in bed she sends me a wink.

Nora: "Good job buddy!"

Y/N: "sigh Could you please wait outside while I get dressed?"

Nora: "Sure."

Slowly I got out from underneath the girls and get dressed, I give them each a kiss on the cheek before I exit the room. When I step outside Nora was nowhere to be found, when I heard a cough I looked up only to see her hanging from the ceiling.

Y/N: "..."

Nora: "What? I was bored..." She said as she hopped down.

Y/N: "Just don't make the mistake that Weiss made when I asked her to distract Ruby the last time, I don't need either of them dying from boredom."

Nora: "Got it!" She replies saluting.

And with that, I make my way to the landing pads, I had to knock the pilot awake when I got on board, once he was awake he got me to Vale pretty quickly though.

Right as I stepped foot off the bullhead I wanted to immediately get back on board, a person was sprinting towards me that I did not want to see right now...

Y/N: "For fuck's sake..." I muttered under my breath.

May: "Hey Y/N!!"

Y/N: "Hey May..."

May: "Hey don't sound so upset, we're buddies!"

Y/N: "I WAS BLOWN UP LAST TIME WHEN YOU TOOK ME ON A SNIPER HUNT!!!"

May: "Oh come on, that was one time!"

Y/N: "ONE TIME TOO MANY!" I snarled out annoyed before walking away.

Unfortunately, she started following me, I turned around to face her with an unimpressed expression.

Y/N: "Look, I have some important personal matters to look after, so why don't you run off and I don't know snipe monkeys in the forest or something?" I said to her as I waved my hand at her.

May: "Really? I shot that monkey on accident thinking it was a Grimm!"

Y/N: "Don't care."

May: "Ok fine, now you own me fucking dinner though."

Y/N: "No I don't and I'm married!"

May: "Since WHEN?"

Y/N: "Since forever, to Ruby and Rosa."

May: "Who the fuck is Rosa?!"

Y/N: "Somone better than you."

And with that I left her standing there dumbfounded, I had better things to do than deal with her bullshit right now.

FINALLY...I'm at the fucking store...

Just as I was about to step into the store I get a message on my scroll, Ruby was texting me frantically, asking where I was and saying that she couldn't stand it anymore with Nora, I was both surprised and not surprised at that...

Today's Choice:

1. Text Back That Everything Is Fine

2. Text Ruby That You'll Be There Immediately

3. Don't Text Back

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!