Round 1 - Chapter 9 - Heated On The Bed

Weiss Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Published On: March 17, 2021

Y/N'S POV

As I think about today's events my mind starts to wander to Weiss and...the kind of things we could do together in bed, or anywhere really. My thoughts alone get me hot under the collar, I could feel the fire ignite inside of me.

I pull my shirt off and start stretching, as I'm doing so Weiss finally comes out of the bathroom.

Weiss: "..." She just stood there in flustered awe.

Y/N: "You can look, or you could come over here and touch~" I said, making her blush even worst.

After a second Weiss got out of her flustered shock and stepped over to me, each step quicker than the last. She pushes me down and straddles me, she pulls my pants down before she starts removing her nightgown. I could see her hard nipples poking through her bra, she was quaking with need.

Weiss: "I'm gonna rock your world~ " She said panting as she put a finger under the band of my underwear.

I quickly flipped her over, she looked even more excited as she looked up at me.

Y/N: "I sure will."

Weiss: "Do your best."

I ripped her bra off and start playing with her hard nipples, as I start sucking on her left tit my hands travel lower till they slowly pull off her panties. Her moans fill my ears as she grips my back, digging her nails into my skin, hard enough to draw blood if it weren't for my aura. Her moans got only louder when I started fingering her, I didn't even give her any time and added more and more fingers.

After getting her to cum two times I couldn't hold it anymore and I pull my underwear down and started slowly pushing my dick in, Weiss didn't even look like she was in pain as I broke her hymen, she just moaned.

As I started to thrust Weiss takes one of my hands and put it to her throat, she holds it there when I try to pull away confused.

Weiss: "Choke me." She panted out.

Wanting to satisfy her I hesitantly apply pressure with my hand, after she asks me to do it harder I apply a bit more pressure carefully. I didn't expect her to like that sort of thing, but I'll gladly do it if it makes her happy.

Even after Weiss cums multiple times I just continue railing her, her blissful expression tells me that she clearly didn't mind. I stopped thinking as well and lost track of time, finally, I take a break as I pull out. Weiss slowly turns over as she shakes her rear a bit, she smacks her ass cheeks for good measure as well.

Weiss: "One last hole to claim~" She mewls out.

Y/N: "As you wish~" I reply as I line my cock up to her asshole.

Weiss: "Don't hold back, give it to me full force~"

I follow her request and thrust in with all the force I could muster, she lets out the loudest moan yet. I smacked her ass while thrusting, we came a couple more times before I was too tired to continue.

Y/N: "T-That was amazing..." I panted out with a smile as I collapse beside her.

Weiss: "Y-Yeah..." She agrees, hugging me.

I reach over to the nightstand and turn of the light, I pull the blanket over us and hug her tightly to my body. With our bodies tired out and our minds high on the pleasure we fall asleep, the perfect end to a day we weren't going to forget any time soon.

As I dose of I wonder what we could do tomorrow...

Today's Choice:

1. Spend The Next Day Being Lazy In Bed

2. Spend The Next Day Going Out With Weiss

3. Spend The Next Day Playing Video Games

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!