Round 3 - Chapter 6 - Strong Feelings

Raven Fanart By: jadenkaiba On DeviantArt

Published On: March 31, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I decide to use my semblance on Raven as it seems like the best possible option I have, with an F/C glow she falls back, I also heard something clatter to the floor behind me during the blast. I quickly pick up Glynda and Neon over my shoulders, when I was about to walk off I just barely dodged a sword slice from behind, it didn't come from Raven though, but rather a woman I didn't even know.

She had dark skin, olive eyes, and yellow hair, she looked pissed as all hell. Her clothes looked kinda like Rave-This woman must've been watching me this entire time! that's how my semblance swapped her personality, but that means Raven shou-

Raven: "HYAAAAAA NOBODY HURTS SENPAI!!!" She screamed out as she deflected another attack meant for me.

As they start fighting I just simply book it out of there, I wasn't gonna stick around for that. When I finally came to the bullhead landing site I screamed at the pilot to take us the fuck out of there and straight to Beacon, he did as I told him while grumbling about drunks under his breath. The entire flight I was on edge as if I expected either Raven or that mystery woman to suddenly come onto the bullhead somehow.

As I walked up to my dorm the girls finally woke up, I explained to them that Raven was our attacker, leaving them very shocked. They hugged me tightly as they were just relieved that I was fine after what I said, I just enjoyed being in their hold after how stressful that was.

Glynda: "How about we just go and have a nice relaxing bath, I think that wou-" She was cut off when someone suddenly barged through the dorm door.

I tensed up when I saw that it was Raven, thinking that my life was about to fucking end. Instead of attacking she unclips her sword sheath and just lets it drop to the ground, she locks the door before turning back again. Glynda and Neon got up from the bed and stepped in front of me, however, they couldn't use their semblances as their auras hadn't recharged yet.

Raven: "Relax senpai, I'm not here to hurt you~" She said in a weirdly gentle tone.

Before any of us could react she suddenly darted around us, her arms around my neck as she hugged me.

Raven: "I'm merely here for you to fuck me!" She said as she starts undressing.

The girls and I just looked on in stunned silence as Raven got naked and then started rubbing herself on me, Glynda and Neon gain a jealous look as I was about to stop Raven.

Neon: "Hey you can't do that, that's our man!"

Glynda: "Exactly, we'll show you that we're ones for him!" She said as they also started undressing.

Soon I was surrounded by three women in a foursome I couldn't have seen coming if I tried, I was so shocked that the girls took the lead instead. They made me cum so often over the course of the next few hours, by the end I passed out from exhaustion.

TIMESKIP - MORNING

When I woke up I was glomped by the warm bodies of the three as they cuddled me tightly, I couldn't complain really. I decided to turn on the TV quietly, see if something good is going on. They were currently showing the news, I was about to switch to another channel when their topic caught my attention...

Liza: "The police haven't given away much information, all they say is that they have no lead so far."

They were talking about the corpse of that mystery girl from yesterday, I look down at Raven sleeping peacefully. Deciding to just try and forget about that I changed the channel, just in time as the girls started to wake up.

Raven: "Morning N/N~" She said with a smirk as she traces her fingers up my chest.

Glynda: "Morning stud~"

Neon: "Morning dear~"

Y/N: "Morning you three, surprised that you woke up this soon after how...active you were last night." I said making them all blush.

Raven: "It was amazing, your cum tastes very good." She says as she licks her lips.

Y/N: "I still can't feel my lower body after cumming that often, so I guess I won't be leaving the bed for now."

Raven: "I was just too amazing for you to not cum~"

Glynda: " We all know that I got him to cum the most~"

Neon: "Who's your favorite?" She blurted out suddenly.

All three girls look at me expectantly, my eyes widen in terror.

Ah fuck...this ain't gonna end well is it?

Today's Choice:

1. Say Nothing

2. Change The Topic By Kissing Them All

3. Pretend Like You Haven't Heard Them

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!