Round 12 - Chapter 3 - Wife Over Maids

Velvet Fanart By: Sleeping-Pencils On DeviantArt

Published On: January 5, 2022

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: "Look you two, I want you to go back to my other house and keep everything up to order, I'll get over there tomorrow." I say as I walk towards Lucifer.

Winter: "But Master we-"

She was cut off when within a split second Lucifer stood in front of her, holding her finger up to Winter's eye, ready to gauge it out.

Lucifer: "You two better listen to him right now, no one talks back to my man..."

Without another word Winter and Velvet quickly run out of the house, almost tripping in their heels. Lucifer just smiles as she could hear their heels clicking out on the walkway till they were out of earshot, satisfied she relaxes pops her fingers.

Lucifer: "Now with that taken care of, how about we both spend some more time together?"

Y/N: "Don't have to ask me twice."

Lucifer sits down on the couch and pats her lap, eagerly I join her and lay my head on her lap. With a sigh of relief, she starts playing with my hair, stroking my right hand with her other hand.

Lucifer: "Having spent the night and morning to take care of business I am now free, leaving me to be yours~"

Y/N: "Well for now I think it would just be nice to continue my sleep, all while in your lovely care."

Lucifer: "Oh I'll like that, your hair is so fun to play with, not to mention that you're cute when asleep, I can just keep going like this till I fall asleep myself."

Suddenly my scroll beeped as I got a message, with an annoyed roll of my eyes I pick it off the table and look what it is.

Lucifer: "What is it?"

Y/N: "My new maid has finally arrived in the city and is now asking me on whether she should come here or to my other house, she should technically come here first buuuut-"

Lucifer: "Don't worry dear, just let her come here and I'll greet her along with anything that needs handling."

Y/N: "You sure?"

Lucifer: "Anything to make my love's day easier."

Today's Choice:

1. Let Lucifer Handle It

2. Sent The Maid To The Other House After All

3. Stay Restlessly Awake To Greet Her Yourself

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

RWBY Females X Male Reader: Choose Your Own Adventureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें