Round 14 - Chapter 9 - The Last Fight

Weiss Fanart By: PricklyAlpaca On DeviantArt

Published On: June 18, 2022

Y/N'S POV

My eyes slowly open as I hear what sounds like fighting, confused I look around as I see that I'm still in the car, now crumbled up and on its roof. Weakly I crawl out of the rear door that was slightly open, coming face to face with an injured Roma who opened her eyes when she felt me touching her arms.

Roma: "H-Hey Y/N, a-are you okay?" She asks weakly.

Y/N: "I-I think I am." I say without confidence.

I wasn't sure what my current state was, everything hurts, my head was foggy still and I was more focused on trying to figure out what was happening.

Some nasty glass shards have made their way into Roma's side, if she doesn't get some help soon she'll bleed out. She might be a criminal, but she hasn't been a complete dick to me, so I didn't want her to just die.

Looking up from Roma I saw the origin of all the noise, Weiss was here and she was fighting Celine, both of them moving with the clear intent to kill the other, all while their battlefield was littered with the corpses of Celine's henchwomen, Weiss's squad, and S/N.

A strong bout of nausea and weakness hits me, my hand giving out as I collapse on the ground next to Roma, leaving me to do nothing but watch their fight. Roma tries to reach out to me, but can only weakly touch my leg, unable to really move.

As Weiss gets pushed again by Celine she looks over at me, her eyes widening when she notices me. Celine soon notices the shift of Weiss's focus and looks at me as well, her smile growing as she does.

Celine: "Ah, my love is awake, and it looks like your pesky squad didn't rough him up too badly."

Weiss: "You call him your love one more time and I'll make sure your final moments will be hell on Remnant!!" She threatens.

But Celine only laughed, looked at me one more time, and then smirked at Weiss.

Celine: "You're not even half the woman I am, you'll already be dead if I wasn't so intent on toying with you."

Weiss: "Sounds like a sorry excuse to make up for your lack of skill."

Celine: laughs "Maybe I'll keep you as a slave, chained up while you watch me make love to Y/N~"

That was the last straw, with a mighty scream Weiss uses her semblance to speed toward Celine, swinging at her left and right, each strike less precise than the last. Celine didn't even have to put up much of an effort to parry Weiss's attacks, her ability to keep a cool head giving her the clear advantage.

Celine: "Enough!!"

With two swift strikes, Weiss was knocked back and Myrtenaster was sent flying out of her hand, embedding itself into the ground close to me.

Celine: "While I would've enjoyed the look in your eyes as I fuck him right in front of you, the headaches that you would give me are not worth it, not to mention that I have others I can turn into my personal slaves."

This was it, if I don't somehow gather up some strength and intervene she'll end Weiss right in front of me...

Today's Choice:

1. Block With Your Body

2. Take Myrtenaster

3. Take Roma's Cane

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!