Round 8 - Chapter 5 - Setting The Score

Ruby Fanart By: Mojojoj On Reddit

Published On: August 10, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Ruby couldn't help but giggle at my surprised expression, she put a hand under my chin and gently closed my mouth.

Y/N: "Sounds good." I replied, not knowing what else to possibly say.

Ruby: "Good, I'll be setting off with them tomorrow, you can just relax then."

Y/N: "Okay."

Ruby: "Now, these snacks and ice cream aren't going to eat themselves." She said with a cheeky grin.

We both just laughed as I pulled her onto my lap and turned the TV on, a nice relaxing day with my wife was ahead of me!

TIMESKIP - NEXT MORNING

"Hey N/N I've already set off to end 'you know who' just relax, don't worry, and enjoy your free time! I'll be back very soon - Ruby"

That was the note I found in my hand after I woke up, checking the clock told me it was already ten, and knowing Ruby she really wouldn't need that long to get this done with, so she couldn't have left that long ago.

Feeling lazy I forgo taking a shower and brushing my teeth, instead, I go straight to the kitchen. A cup of vanilla ice coffee and some sandwiches later I felt fueled up and ready for some more relaxation.

For an hour and a half, I play some Forza Horizon 5 on my PC, winning races and earning new cars, racing random strangers at the different drag strips, etc, etc...

After that, I watch the new special of 'The Grand Tour', I almost spilled my drink several times laughing my ass off. Nothing better than watching experts of cocking about...cocking about...

After that, I went back into the kitchen to make myself some more sandwiches, right as I was about to bite into one, my scroll rang. I accept the call immediately once I saw it was Ruby, a smile coming to my face once I was greeted by her smile on the screen.

Ruby: "Hey sweetie, how's your day been so far?"

Y/N: "It's been very enjoyable."

Ruby: "Well this will make it even more enjoyable!"

She switched to the outside camera showing everyone who betrayed me from Beacon, tied, beaten up, and bloodied. Some of them tried to scream through their gags when they saw the scroll pointed at them, thinking someone who would rescue them was watching.

Ruby: "Everything went smoothly, so now we'll just end them for good and then I'll be on my home." She said as she switched back to the selfie camera.

She switched back to the outside camera and put her scroll onto a table, facing the traitors head-on. Ruby and five other women step in front of the traitors, pulling their guns out and cocking them. The fearful wide eyes of the traitors were to die for...and so was this sandwich I made-damm how the fuck did it come out this good?!

I watched as they unloaded a wave of bullets, pelting them from head to toe. They didn't stop until almost a minute had gone by, when they did Ruby quickly picked up the scroll again.

Ruby: "So anyway I'll be home soon sweetheart, love you!"

Y/N: "Love you too my Rose!"

The call ended and I leaned back in my chair, thinking things over. Ruby was gonna be back soon and we both now had practically all the time in the world with those pests taken out, my plans of taking the foundation out could wait.

I open the browser application on my scroll and start going through the web, hoping to find something good to do for Ruby...

Today's Choice:

1. Get Tickets For A Cruise Ship

2. Road Trip

3. Massage

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!