Round 11 - Chapter 2 - Coffee Time

Vale Fanart By: anonamos701 On DeviantArt

Published On: November 29, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I've been staring at the mirror perplexed ever since I woke up after a full night of sleep, I hadn't even noticed that I regenerated when I woke up yesterday. I spend the next few minutes just inspecting my new E/C eyes and H/C hair, not sure yet I liked my new appearance.

Thumbelina: "What are you doing?" She asks, standing behind me and looking at the mirror confused.

Y/N: "Oh I'm just looking at my body, not used to this one yet." I stated as I looked even more confused.

Thumbelina: "Well...anyway I'm usually not...uh hehe, not used to having guests soooo we'll have to go out for breakfast as I don't have anything here." She explains sheepishly.

Y/N: "Well that's quite alright, maybe we'll find the Tardis on the way there."

Thumbelina: "The what now?"

Y/N: "The Tardis is how I got here, even if it...wasn't exactly a planned landing..."

Thumbelina: "Uh...right, l-let's just go." She said quickly as she pulled me out the front door.

Y/N: "Unfortunately I only have my ripped clothing, I hope you don't mind." I said as I inspected the damage my clothing received from my fall.

Thumbelina: "Of course I don't, I mean I found you freezing out here."

For the next few minutes, we walked in comfortable silence, the wind going through some trees being the only noise around. Soon we arrived at a giant city that Thumbelina called Vale, passing through the streets she pulls me into a small building with the sign 'Ginny's Gin & Coffee' on top of it.

Ginny: "Good morning to ya lads, strong or weak?" She asks with a strong accent.

Thumbelina: "Two weak ones for us." She responds quickly as we both sit down on some stools at the front counter.

Y/N: "What does strong or weak mean?" I whisper to her.

Thumbelina: "I ordered coffee for us, what the strong is...I'll show you some other time..." She whispers back.

Making do with that cryptic answer, I look back to Ginny as she makes our coffee. I couldn't help a blush from coming to my face as I watched her, she moved back and forth as she mixed all kinds of different things into a metal liquid container before shaking it. She was wearing a black skirt with suspenders, just long enough to cover her... well-endowed curves, and a dark green tube top that also showed quite a bit of...cleavage. I couldn't help but watch as she moved back and forth, her muscular arms and six-pack only enhancing the show...

Thumbelina: "Uhhh...Y/N?...Y/N?"

Y/N: "Hmm?" I hum after she shook my arm lightly.

Thumbelina: "I was asking about what happened before I found you?"

Y/N: "That...is quite a complicated tale, this isn't necessarily the right place for it."

Thumbelina: "Alright, we'll talk about it later then." She replied, looking determined to find out more.

???: "Oh sister, how are you doing?" A voice behind us asks.

When I turn around I see a woman that looked just like Thumbelina, but not as tall and with shorter hair. They both do some small talk for a while as I heard that this is her sister Bella, once they get done she turns her attention over to me.

Bella: "I haven't seen you around here before, my name is Bella newcomer."  She said, holding her hand out for a shake.

Y/N: "Glad to meet you Miss. Bella, I'm Y/N." I introduce myself as I take her hand and kiss it.

Bella: "Oh I like you already, you sticking around these parts?"

Y/N: "It appears so." He said with a smile as not just Bella but also Ginny blushed.

As I talked with her sister, Thumbelina started at us as if she didn't understand what was happening, something that confused me a bit.

Ginny: "Here you go, I've made you guys the special at no extra charge." She announces.

I look at the counter to see two large glass mugs with coffee, curious I chug down a quarter of it in one go, instantly falling in love with the drink.

Y/N: "This is amazing, unlike any coffee I've ever had before!" I said, wiping away a coffee mustache.

Ginny: "Well there's always more once you finished your mug." She said with a smile.

Y/N: "I'll be sure to get myself a refill then." I replied as she looked away blushing.

Bella sat down to the left of me, ordering herself a coffee as well. As I was about to continue my conversation with her I see Thumbelina gesturing to her arm as if there was a watch there before pointing her thumb to the door, looking between me, Bella, and Ginny every few seconds.

Today's Choice:

1. Stay And Continue Talking To Bella

2. Go With Thumbelina

3. Search For The Tardis

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!