Round 14 - Chapter 6 - Decisions

Roman Fanart By: Jo3mm On DeviantArt

Published On: June 4, 2022

Y/N'S POV

This was supposed to be a nice date with Weiss and now it's all fucked, getting angrier I try to break free, pulling at the ropes will all my strength. The henchwomen of course notice and turn around, they all give me one glance before they turn around again, one of them pulls out their scrolls and texts someone.

Y/N: "Fuck's sake." I mutter under my breath.

A few seconds later the door gets slammed open as Roma steps inside, holding her cane over her shoulder as she walked towards me, looking smug as ever.

Roma: "I heard that someone wants to break~"

Y/N: "What's it to you?" I spat back at her.

Roma: "I was ordered to keep you in line if you struggled even the tiniest bit, and I'm a woman of her words~" She says straddling me.

She looks back at the henchwomen, but they were still facing away, looking pleased she leans close and whispers into my ear, motioning me to be quiet.

Roma: "There's something unbelievable intoxicating about you, you've been on my mind for a long time now~"

Y/N: "W-What?!" I stuttered back, trying to keep quiet.

Roma: "I've been following the news, not to mention that a lot of my contacts around Vale mention you, not such a bad huntsmen huh? yet you don't even have your huntsmen license."

I didn't even know what to say, I wouldn't think that one of the infamous Torckwicks would catch feelings for me of all people.

Roma: "When Celine came to me for this little mission I knew I was going to get paid pretty well, but you were the real reason I accepted."

I was about to say something when she puts her finger on my lips.

Roma: "If you agree to be mine, to not be difficult, then I can get you out of here right now."

The criminal's eyes were shining as she waited for my answer, stroking my cheek lightly as my mind felt like it was going to explode with everything that is happening...

Today's Choice:

1. Agree With Roma

2. Struggle Against Her

3. Get The Attention of the Henchwomen

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!