Round 11 - Chapter 9 - An Explosive Sight

Ruby Fanart By: AmirFrz On Reddit

Published On: December 14, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Summer: "WHA-WE'RE CERTAINLY NOT DOING THAT!!! NO ONE IS DYING HERE!!" She cries out, not believing I would suggest something like this.

Y/N: "It certainly seems like the best outcome if we want to save this place, so I can't exactly take your no for an answer."

Ruby: "Do you really want to give up everything when there surely are other ways to save everyone?!"

Y/N: "Giving up what? I have no one to come back to and no home, well not aside from the Tardis, but the ole girl would survive this, only I would die from the energy flux back that would come as a result of the regeneration energy boost I'll be doing."

Summer stomps up towards me, surely intending to stop me.

Y/N: "I'm sorry...but we'll have to see each other later."

Before either of them can do anything I quickly pull a lever, getting them ejected from the Tardis, knowing that thanks to their powers they'll be able to land safely on the ground.

Y/N: "Well ole gal...this is it, didn't think this would be what'll do me in but hey...could've been worst though." I say as I prepare to give the boost with my regeneration energy.

The Tardis responds with a couple of whirs and groans, sounding like she didn't agree with me, but with no intention to stop me either.

Y/N: "sighs Now...let's...get...these...Daleks...once...AGAIN!!!" I scream out the last part as I touch the time rotor and directly boost the Tardis's flight, sending it directly towards the Dalek command saucer.

Y/N: "ARRGHGHGH!!" I scream out in pain, feeling like all the veins in my body were filled with fire.

All I can hear is the Tardis screeching louder than ever before as everything goes haywire, a bang being audible from the outside for a split second before suddenly the pain increases tenfold...leaving me unable to think properly before everything goes dark...

dO cT Or

wH eR e...a R e...y O u ?

"You're probably the most unique man out there...and I'm not just saying that because you're a time traveler and time lord."

Y/N: "Maybe so, but I doubt I'm very interesting, you'll find someone much more deserving of your time soon enough."

"How many years have you been wandering time and space alone, to see everything that ever happened and ever will...with no one to share it with."

Y/N: "More than I want to remember..."

"When will you finally stay at one of the worlds you save?"

Y/N: "When Lady Time herself ever sets foot in my Tardis...as if that'll ever happen..."

My eyes open as I can feel movement under me and something dripping on me, I can see that it's Summer who's clutching me tightly in her lap as she cries, her tears dripping down onto me. Ruby was on her knees beside her, also too caught up in her sadness to notice me awake.

Summer: "W-We should've been faster to prevent him from doing this..." She cries out.

Y/N: "I didn't say goodbye did I? I said we'll see each other later..."

The two women just looked at me in utter shock, minutes passing by in silence befo-

Y/N: "Ah!" I cry out as I rub my cheek.

...Summer and Ruby slap me at the same time.

Ruby+Summer: "That's for making us think you died!" They cry out at once.

Y/N: "I didn't exactly do that on purpose, I just happened to regain conciseness after you came to that grim conclusion...did you not check my pulse?"

Ruby+Summer: "Baka!"

I just start laughing while still lying in Summer's lap as it starts to snow again, another world saved from the Daleks.

Ruby: "So what happens now?" She suddenly asks.

We all kinda just look at each other, no one knowing the answer to that question.

Today's Choice:

1. Stay With Summer & Ruby

2. Explore Remnant On Your Own

3. Leave Remnant And Return To Being A Time-Traveling Loner

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!