Round 10 - Chapter 10 - Leaving The Carnival

Robyn Fanart By: Sombrella On Twitter

Published On: September 14, 2021

Y/N'S POV

It's best Robyn and I leave now, I don't want this date to get ruined. Quickly I hurry towards Robyn who had just got done ordering, she gave me my food with a smile.

Y/N: "I'm pretty tired, could we head back?" I asked as I acted more tired than I actually was.

Robyn: "Uh sure, we can eat on the go anyway" She responded shrugging.

Y/N: "Alright"

As we walked through the crowd towards the entrance I kept looking around, thinking I'll see Nea rushing towards us any second. Robyn didn't notice my behavior thankfully, she was too focused on her food.

TIMESKIP

By the time we got home, I was pretty tired from everything we did and the food. It got pretty cold but Robyn kept me close to her and warm, which only made me more sleepy...

Robyn: "Alright sleepyhead, time for bed." She said with a smile.

I got surprised when she picked me up bridal style after opening the door and walked towards the bedroom with me, as we went through the hall we noticed that Robyn had left the radio on from this morning.

Robyn: "Dammit, forgot about that."

She was about to turn it off when we both heard some amazing words come out of the speaker, sweetening the day significantly.

Reporter: "A criminal was captured today by the police at the Polendina carnival, the infamous "Neapolitan" is now behind bars."

We both just look at each other and smile, thinking the same thing.

Robyn: "Well that just sweetens the deal" She says as she turns off the radio.

She carries me into the bedroom and takes my shoes off before putting me on the bed. I blushed as she removed all her clothes, I covered my eyes when she took her underwear off.

Robyn: "giggles You can look Y/N, I don't mind"

I still didn't look, that was till Robyn took my hands and moved them away, allowing me to see her nude as she straddled my waist.

Y/N: "Uh...I-I-" I stammered hopelessly.

Robyn: "Now let's take off those clothes."

I could only look on with wide eyes and a massive blush as she undressed me completely, not knowing what to do with myself. My blush got only worst when I noticed how Robyn took in every detail of my nude body, committing every part to memory.

Robyn: "Now let's share some body heat" She said as she put the blanket over both of us and snuggled up to my back.

Y/N: "G-Goodnight Robyn" I stammered, my heart going a million miles an hour.

Robyn: "Goodnight cutie~" She whispered in my ear as she turned out the lights.

For the next few minutes, I just lied there in the dark, no longer tired but completely adrenaline filed from having a nude Robyn pressed up to my back.

Slowly but surely I got myself calmed down, ready to sleep in tomorrow.

Robyn: "...Ah fuck it!" She suddenly said.

My eyes went open wide when Robyn grabbed my dick from behind and starts messaging it, quickly growing hard in her grasp.

Robyn: "I can't help myself, but at this point, you weren't tired anymore either were you?"

Turning the lights back on she throws the blanket away and climbs on top of me, dominating my mouth before I could even get a single word out.

Robyn: "Hope you're ready, cus I'm all yours~" She panted.

That's when I knew that we were going to be busy for a long time...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!