Round 2 - Chapter 2 - Luscious Rose

Ruby Fanart By: Vamerio On DeviantArt

Published On: March 22, 2021

Y/N'S POV

I'm gonna accept Ruby's offer, she seems like she knows what she's doing. I make my way over to her tent, when I arrived she was bent over the engine bay of her Impala, I couldn't help but stare at her luscious booty and thighs. When she notices me staring I almost get a heart attack, instead of looking angry she just smirks.

Ruby: "So you decided?"

Y/N: "Yep, I'm t-taking you up on your offer." I stuttered, still blushing.

Ruby: "Awesome, lemme show you where you're gonna bunk then." She said grabbing my arm.

TIMESKIP - NIGHT

Never before was I so on edge when trying to sleep, until tonight. Turns out I'm bunking with her in the same sleeping tent, directly beside her. It didn't help that she wasn't wearing anything, she said that she always sleeps nude. For the entire night so far I've been too on edge to sleep, Ruby meanwhile had no issues.

Finally, I was drifting off to slee-

Y/N: "gasp"

I look back to see that Ruby was feeling up my ass, she didn't stop but only smirked at me when she saw me looking. I wanted to ask her what she was doing but as I opened my mouth she pushed her tongue in and straddled me, I could see the raging lust in her eyes.

Ruby: "You weren't thinking that the night was gonna be quiet did you? honey please, I'm horny as fuck and you're hot as shit, course I'm gonna fuck you~"

Y/N: "W-Wouldn't you want to g-go on a date first?" I asked, hoping to deter her from already doing it.

Ruby: "We can go on one tomorrow~"

I knew I was in for something serious...

TIMESKIP - MORNING

We went at it for pretty long, despite what little sleep I got I felt pretty rested, probably cus all the sex made me sleep like a brick...

Ruby somehow got up before and had already gotten all her tools out when I got out of the sleeping tent, how she does it I have no idea.

She had a lot more tools than I could ever afford, she basically had everything that you could ever need right here on the spot, ready to build some cars of her own if she wanted to. I couldn't even comprehend how she got all that over here as it looked like way more than she could fit in her van and her two cars combined...

Ruby: "Mind getting me a coffee?" She asked as she went through her tools.

Y/N: "Sure, how do you take drink yours?"

Ruby: "I don't have a preferred type, you can get me whatever."

Y/N: "Alright."

As I walk over to the tent where they sell beverages and snacks I could see Willow swatting away some fans, weirdly the shy girl from yesterday was gone, when I went to Ruby last evening she was still there, now her car and everything was gone.

When I came back Ruby was talking with some dude, I didn't know who he was but they seemed to be close to each other. After a minute Ruby finally notices that I was waiting for her, she finished up the conversation and skipped over to me.

Ruby: "So that was an old pal of mine and he gave me an offer, an offer that would be great for both of us." She said making me raise my eyebrows.

Y/N: "And it is?"

Ruby: "He offered me a spot to enter into the street racing rounds again this year, I competed in them the last two years."

Y/N: "..." I was surprised she was so casual about this.

Ruby: "You could enter it, your RS4 is totally good enough to compete without even any modifications, but if you want...I could tune it nicely for you~"

Y/N: "Street races, illegal street races..."

Ruby: "Yep, so what do you say?"

Today's Choice:

1. Agree With Ruby

2. Disagree With Ruby

3. Say That She Can Drive The RS4 Instead

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!