Round 3 - Chapter 10 - A Good Life

Glynda Fanart By: VashSyndicate On DeviantArt

Published On: April 4, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Well, here we are, at the beach. I totally didn't choose the beach to see the girls in bikinis, no way...

Glynda: "Uh Y/N? Neon is threatening another guy..." She says looking concerned.

Y/N: "Well do they deserve it?"

Glynda: "Well..." She muttered as we both looked over at what Neon was doing.

Woman: "Leave my boyfriend alone you psychopath!" She cried out, totally pissed off.

Neon: "Oh yeah? your boyfriend thought it was a wise idea to grope my butt while you were gone..." She said.

She looked unamused when she said that, but I could see the sadistic glint in her eyes, she was waiting for them to start fighting and that guy's ass to get beaten. Right as I finish that thought the screaming begins, Neon just walks over to us looking happy with herself.

Glynda: "Why do you always have to cause trouble wherever you go?" She asked, eyebrows raised.

Neon: "Yes, besides it seemed to have entertained Y/N." She replies as she wraps her arms around my neck.

Y/N: "In this instance, I'll say it's okay, the guy is an unloyal bastard, so he can get all the trouble in the world." I said before kissing Neon.

Raven: "Ooooo Y/N~" She called out.

I nearly fell into Neon's embrace from lightheadedness, Raven's outfit was very revealing...

Raven: "I could use your help putting suncream on my back~" She said with a smirk as she laid down on the mat.

Glynda: "I'll gladly join you then~" She said also laying down.

Neon: "I can put suncream on you dear~" She offered, hugging my arm.

Raven+Glynda: "No way!"

And that's how I ended up with all three of them putting suncream on me while a lot of people looked at us, I couldn't hear their whispers from here but it was obvious what they were thinking, not that I really cared.

After a while, the girls stopped using their hands and instead started using their bodies to put the cream on me, soon that evolved into them dragging me off behind the shower house and ripping my boxers off.

When we returned to our mats everyone looked at us, the girls didn't seem to notice the stares though, they were too busy limping with my help till we got there. 'Fuck it' I thought and ignored their stares, I just laid down with my girls and put my sunglasses on as we relaxed and tried to get a tan.

Best life ever, nothing could beat this...

TIMESKIP - 5 YEARS LATER

Glynda: "Y/N...Y/N, Y/N dear wake up." She whispered gently as she stroked my cheek.

I opened my eyes as I returned from dreamland, Glynda smiled at me and kissed me.

Glynda: "Dinner is gonna be done in a few minutes, Neon and Raven are getting the table ready."

Y/N: "Sorry for falling asleep." I said rubbing my eyes.

Glynda: "It's okay, today has been quite long and tiring for you." She said pulling me up.

Y/N: "But I-"

Glynda: "We don't mind cooking for you, besides, there is always another time for us to cook together." She replied

As we walked into the kitchen I could see that the table was already fully set up and that some of the food was ready, Neon and Raven were at the stove with their back turned to us. They were wearing the really cute aprons that they had bought a few years ago, we all had matching ones.

Raven: "Ah! there's our man!" She said smiling when she noticed me.

Neon: "Right on time, dinner is done!" She said quickly turning around and stealing a kiss from me.

Raven gave me a kiss as well while Neon bought the rest of the food to the table. Now the only thing miss-Oh there goes the doorbell, as I open the door I'm greeted by Neon's teammates, Team RWBY, and Team NDGO. We all greeted our guests before showing them to the table, they were amazed by the food.

I leaned against the doorframe as I watched Neon and Raven talk and joke with our guests, smiling as their laughter went through the room. My attention is taken away when I feel someone hugging me from behind, when I turn my head my lips were met by Glynda's.

Glynda: "I'm so glad we met you, you changed our lives for the better." She said hugging me again.

Y/N: "I'm glad as well, I don't know where I would be without you three."

Glynda: "Come on." She said nudging me as we entered the room.

Y/N: "Alright guys, let's dig in!" I announced as everyone cheered.

Four very different personalities united by true love...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!