Round 14 - Chapter 1 - She's Back - 1th Anniversary Special

Today marks the one-year anniversary of the first chapter of round 1, so to celebrate I have this special round for you all here, I hope you enjoy it! - Michael

Weiss Fanart By: dishwasher1910 On DeviantArt

Published On: March 8, 2022

Y/N'S POV

It was a sunny morning in Vale as I'm making my way back home to my wife, having just bought her favorite cake. Weiss and I have all the time in the world thanks to the summer break that just started, which we've decided to spend at our home instead of Beacon. At first Weiss's team seemed really annoyed that we weren't going to stay around, but Weiss made it very clear to them that she is still her own person and can spend her break on her own with her husband if she so desires, after that, they shut up for good...

???: "AHHH!!" A woman screams, breaking me out of my thoughts.

An old station wagon races through the street, getting shot at by someone in a silver Charger, everyone in the area quickly rushes to get out of their way as they race through red lights. One of the station wagon's tires gets shot out, getting it to spiral out of control, a woman and her kids just barely run out of the way as the wagon swerves and crashes into a shop.

The Charger simply stops behind them, a black-clothed figure stepping out and slowly walking over to the wagon's door, upon seeing that the driver had died on impact, they slam their fist on the wagon's hood.

As they walk back to their Charger and get out their scroll I could finally see who it is.

Y/N: "She's back..." I muttered.

Celine Strider was back in Vale...

Today's Choice:

1. Go Home To Weiss

2. Call The Police

3. Approach Her

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!