Round 12 - Chapter 1 - One Way To Start The Year

Winter Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Published On: January 1, 2022

Y/N'S POV

The sun comes in through the windows as I turn around annoyed, I didn't care that it was already 10 AM, I had nothing to do and want more sleep. My sleep gets rudely interrupted when my front door gets swung open and then banged closed, two figures standing in front of me as I just try to burrow myself deeper into the couch cushions.

The two figures just kept poking me in the back till I finally turned around, it turned out to be Winter and Velvet, my two maids.

Winter: "Wake up Master, we finally need to settle this!"

Y/N: "Settle what? that you guys just barged into my house?"

Velvet: "No, you haven't come over to your other place in so long...leaving us all alone..."

Y/N: "Well I was kinda busy lately, not to mention that I was having a nice sleep here."

Winter: "This entire time we thought you'll come back, leaving us to try and prove is the better one by cleaning the house 24/7."

Velvet: "You idiot! you and your big mouth just revealed our secret!!"

Winter: "Relax bunny, we were going to ask him which one he would rather marry right now, that would've kinda revealed it anyways."

I just sit up tired and rub my eyes, not at all in the mood for this right now. Everything till now was great, I had celebrated new year's yesterday, had some fun, and got hammered, and I even didn't get a hangover somehow.

I just completely zone out as the two girls argue and start clinging to me, pulling me from side to side. My mind currently was on what I wanted to eat, I haven't eaten anything since midnight.

Suddenly the door to my house gets blasted open as smoke fills the living room, making the girls let go of me as they cough. When the smoke finally clears a bit a figure enters the room, wearing the same all-black outfit as she usually does, her smile at me as infectious as the first time I saw her.

Lucifer: "What's up love? I'M FINALLY BACK!!!"

Winter and Velvet look at her confused, their now sore throats forgotten for a moment.

Winter+Velvet: "Who is that?" They ask as they both look at me.

Today's Choice:

1. Give Lucifer A Proper Greeting

2. Answer The Girls' Question

3. Just Watch The Situation Unfold

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!