"Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless." Wanda chuckled.

"Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned?" Vision quizzed.

"Hypothetically speaking, every new father-to-be gets nervous." The doctor assured.

"Well, I have nerves of steel, so there goes your theory, Mr. Doctor-"

"Vision, why don't you see the doctor out?" Wanda interrupted.

"Good idea. Yes." Vision smiled. "Thank you so much for dropping by, Dr. Nielson."

"Well, I'm just glad you caught me in time." Dr. Nielson responded as Vision lead him out of the door. "I'm taking the wife on vacation this afternoon."

"Oh! Have a nice holiday! Hey, Herb!" Vision waved.

"Hey, buddy!" Herb waved.

"Listen, you can keep the news of Wanda's.." Vision trailed off, motioning his hands down. "You know, just between us, because, uh, I don't know, everything's happening so quickly. We'd like to keep the news just in the family for right now."

"Of course. Mum's the word." Dr. Nielson said and pretending to zip his lips up, Vision chuckling. "I'm off. Bermuda, baby!"

"Morning, Vis!" Nova called with a grin wearing black denim jeans, a white baggy button up shirt that was undone for the first three buttons as well as a leather jacket, walking out of her house followed by Natasha who closed the door, dressed in some blue jeans and a brightly patterned shirt, both of their hair now long with hairspray in it, fluffing it up greatly.

"Ah, morning, Nova." Vision smiled as they walked into his drive.

"How's your day go..." Natasha trailed off as they all saw Herb cutting through the wall with his hedge trimmer.

"Hue, Herb!" Vision called and Herb looked up. "Think you might've taken the hedge-trimming a little too far there, old chum."

"So, I have." Herb said. "Thanks, buddy." He then just looked at them, pushing the hedge trimmer gutter into the wall.

"Yeah. Don't mention it." Vision said confused.

"Strange." Nova hummed, walking inside with Vision, her arm around Natasha's waist.

"Huh." Vision mumbled as he closed the door behind them all. "Strangest thing just happened outside with- Whos, Nelly! Have you gotten bigger?"

"Have I?" Wanda asked, spinning around and looking down at her now bigger belly. Vision caught the papaya that know out of the fruit bowl because of Wanda's large belly. "I can't tell from this angle."

"I can't wait..." Vision chuckled softly, "to be a proud papaya."

"Bloody hell, that baby evolved quickly." Nova breathed, Wanda and Vision having told the two last night.

"Aw, they're gonna be gorgeous." Natasha cooed, gently placing her hand on Wanda's shoulda and squeezing it as the expecting couple grinned.

-

Wanda stood in the nursery, a bowl of fruit in hand as she used her powers to screw together the cot. She then made the bedding slip into it correctly as well as a teddy, her powers also starting to paint at the same time.

"'Nesting, the overwhelming urge during pregnancy to clean, organise and prepare the home for the new baby.'" Vision read form the pregnancy book as Wanda un-tapped a box with her powers.

"See? You're an expert already. We've got nothing to worry about." Wanda smiled, waving a finger int he air to move the butterfly mobile over the cot.