Chapter 6

"Lets not scare the poor kid please guys." Me and Catie say as the same time.

"Fine, and do you two always talk at the same time?"

"Most of the time." Me and Catie look at each other and burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Okay then.."

"Why are you giving us the look of 'oh my god are they possesed?' Calum"

"This is just going to take some getting use to is all. So Why dont you girls go and pack all of your stuff seeing as how we leave tomorrow." What did Luke just say?

"Wait a minuet, Luke did you just say that we are leaving tomorrow??"

"Yes I did. The tour is starting back up tomorrow and we have a show to play tomorrow night."

"So that means that we get to meet One Direction tomorrow night?" Catie asks and i get a huge smile on my face.

"Yes we leave at 6:30 am and then we will get to the arena by about 1 pm so you will be meeting the boys when we get there." That is not something to tell us Micheal..

"WERE MEETING ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Me and Catie scream as loud as we can.

"And this is why you dont tell us these things Mikey." Catie read my mind on that one.

                THE NEXT DAY, 6 AM...

Me and Catie are in the process of loading all of our bags on to the tour bus and we only got one more trip and then were off to the arena! We all finally get onto the bus and start driving. Its almost complete silence untill Calum breaks it,

"So tell us about yourselves!"

"Hannah you can go first! Love ya sis.."

"Ugh fine. Im 16 years old, um I play the violin have ever since third grade, hence the reason why I brought it with me,. Im not to big with the sports, I perfer music. Im defenatly not a girly girl, I would rather be in blue jeans and a t-shirt than a dress. Last time I went to a wedding, I wore riped skinny jeans and a AC/DC tank top. Um my favorite bands are One Direction and 5 seconds of summer. I listen to Luke Bryan, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, Big & Rich, Blake Shelton, Brooks & Dunn, Dierks Bently, Fall Out Boy, Flordia Georgia Line and Gerorge Thorogood."

"Wow, George Thorogood, hes back from when I was growing up."

"Ashton, you do realize that your only 3 years older than me right?"

"Yes but what does that have to do with- Oh nevermind."

"Yeah." This should be very interesting.

"I have a question for you."

"And what is that Luke?"

"How come you wear all of those bracelets?" I knew that question would eventualy come up but I didnt think that it would be like a half an hour with being on the bus.

"Um..." Suddenly Ashton pops his head up and looks like he has put two and two together. Wonderful. He then looks down to his own wrist and he has the bracelets on the same wrist I do. Ive known my brother and his freinds for 2 days and I already have to explain what I never wanted to.

"Please tell me that your answer is just because you like to wear bracelets." Oh, Ashton is only making this harder.

"I wish I could." Catie looks at me and I get this familer feeling in my chest. Almost the feeling of your chest tightinh up. Then my heart begins to race and my breathing speeds up. A lot.

Wheres the bathroom?" Catie asks because she knows that im starting to have an Anxiety Attack.

"Right there. Is she okay?" Micheal asks Catie. I nod my head yes and Catie just says,

"I'll explain it in a little bit." And with that we were going into the bathroom.

"You need to calm down."

"I cant calm down! They now know about the cutting and there about to find out that I have anxiety."

"Hey everything is going to be just fine okay?"

"Okay." About 5 minuets goes by and I finally stop having the attack.

"Ready to go back out?"

"As ready as I will ever be." We walk out and im immedently pulled into a hug by Ashton.

"Are you okay? What happend?"

"I have something to tell you guys."

"What is it?" All of them say at once.

"I have an Anxiety disorder."