CHAPTER 29 - I'M STILL HUMAN (1)

"Alright, can you stop pouting and angry at me, please? ", asked Kay to Belfast and Wales. "I'm not going to start this meeting just to get scolded. I'm here to say something important to you".

Belfast and Wales seem pretty angry at Kay, they're still pouting and ignoring him for a while. This is because Belfast saw that Zuikaku and Kay were sleeping together when she came to his room. With Zuikaku embracing Kay, Belfast 's heart stirs with jealousy.

"I 'm sure Zuikaku didn't mean to sleep with our shikikan," Shoukaku said. "She probably wanted to say something to shikikan without anyone interrupting her."

Belfast and Wales are relieving a deep sigh. They knew they were guilty, too, but they also hoped that Kay would be more serious and more careful when dealing with other girls.

"So, what do you want to say to us, commander? "Queen Elizabeth asked. "Is this about the Eagle Union?"

Only the Royal Navy is allowed to attend this meeting with the exception of Vestal, Helena and Cleveland and Kay's guests. The rest are Wales, Belfast, Hood, Illustrious, Queen Elizabeth and Warspite.

"Quite yes," answered Kay. "But, before that...where are Nimi and Ayanami?"

In another location, Z23 screams after realising that she's late for the meeting. She oversleep due to sleepover with Unicorn, Laffey, Javelin and Ayanami.

"Well, just ignore them," Kay said. "I'm going to ask Belfast to tell them later. How is Enterprise condition, Vestal?

"She is still injured and quite shocked," Vestal said. "I am very sorry for the action she has taken on you, Commander. I hope you will forgive her for that.

"I don't think that action can be resolved just by forgiveness," Hood said, interrupted Vestal. "Remember that even thought she was losing, she dared to attack the commander. If something happens to the commander, she deserves to be punished.

"That's enough, both of you," Kay said calmly. "I don't want to talk about her punishment. I'm here to tell you all about her problems".

Kay and the others remember that Enterprise unleashed her ability that resemble Kay's element, [Lightning Element, First Form]. There is no mistake in their observation.

"I thought only commander could use that ability," Wales said. "Is there any relationship between you and the Enterprise?

"I'm sure she isn't my child", said Kay. "...I'm just joking so please don't look at me liked that. She is not an Element and I thought it's just coincidence."

"What do you mean, commander?", asked Wales.

"For example, Zuikaku has fire abilities, but she's not a fire element," Kay said. "But, it's pretty odd considering that only element does have that ability."

"And not to mention, I am an Element Slayer. If Enterprise is an Element, she should feel very scared of me if I emit my aura".

"We're supposed to be extra careful with Enterprise," Queen Elizabeth said. "Her influences are too dangerous to be left alone, since almost all Eagle Union will follow her instead of Cleveland."

There is no easy way to change the leader if the people themselves have already decided the leader that will guide them. Kay could force the Eagle Union to accept Cleveland, but it could only make it worse. So, Kay was initially against the idea.

"We still have enough time before the ceasefire ended to fix this problem," Kay said. "Until then, we will remain vigilant, especially towards the Eagle Union. They're still locked up for a week, consider this to be their punishment".