CHAPTER 55 - TEARS IN HER EYES (1)

Kay yawned, still feeling sleepy even though he had just woken up from sleep. What happened last night is still in his memory. He looks at the time, still early and probably four in the morning.

He rubbed his face, and he then realized that Amagi was sleeping next to him while holding his arm as a pillow.

Not to mention, Akagi-chan is sleeping soundly beside Amagi while Kaga-chan, for some reason is sleeping beside Kay.

"I thought this little girl will be dejected to sleep beside me rather than Amagi", said Kay in his mind while petting Kaga-chan. "But she just totally fines with it..."

"This little girl really hates me in the future, although in terms of relationship with her now is kind of distant to be said..."

"Well, whatever..."

Kay then tries to poke Amagi's cheeks several times, which he can feels her smooth skin.

"She is very cute though when sleeping", said Kay as he continues poking Amagi's cheeks. "To bad she is very scary when angry..."

"Hahh, are they the same person?"

Since Kay keeps poking Amagi's cheeks, Amagi seems to move a little, maybe feeling less comfortable.

"Oops, sorry about that, Amagi", said Kay as he rubs Amagi's hairs. "Now, seems liked we have a guest here..."

"But at this hour, it's probably her..."

Kay then gets ready a little bit, wearing his usual clothes, a silver-grey coat with a very nice hood covered his hairs.

He then walked past through the port, seeing a siren girl just standing still. Probably waiting for Kay to come by and meets with her.

"Now...now...did Mashiro sent you here?", asked Kay.

The siren girl just kept quiet without answering Kay's question.

"Haahh...you came here of your own accord again, right", asked Kay. "So, what do you want?"

The siren girl starts to show a sign to fight with Kay. Hand to hand combat, instead of normal battle on the sea.

"Are you serious?", asked Kay as he sees the siren girl starting to approach him. "Hand to hand combat?"

The siren girl started to bridge the gap between Kay and started to punch. Kay was still standing, not moving an inch.

And then suddenly, the area surrounding Kay froze, burst with ice.

The moment siren girl approaching Kay, he immediately draws the blade of frost and stabbing the land.

Froze!! Crack...Crack...

The rough surface of the soil is coated by cold air and continues to freeze around it. The siren girl who tried to attack Kay fell slipping, and when she tried to get up, Kay was suddenly in front of her.

BONK!!!

Kay then bonks the girl's head, immediately telling her to stop.

"If Mashiro doesn't send you here, then please don't come here", said Kay as pulls the girl's cheeks several times. "So much trouble and I am the one who will take the responsibility if something happens..."

"And also, please don't cause these children much trouble when fighting with them in this upcoming battle..."

The siren girl stares at Kay and then tries to look away, before Kay pinches her cheeks again.