CHAPTER 53.5 - TWO YEARS LATER (2)

"Mumumumumu...Papa is very late now...", said Enty-chan, unhappy that Kay still did not come to her birthday party. "Does he forget about my birthday?"

"Of course, not", said Monarch, trying to comfort Enty. "He is a little busy a bit, but he never forgets your birthday party. He is the one who planning this birthday for you..."

"But he sure late, not to mention Bel-chan isn't here also..."

The monarch then summons Zuikaku-chan and Shoukaku-chan and instructs them both to find Kay and Bel-chan.

"He might be at the sacred tree...cough...", said Amagi. "If I was you, I will check that place first..."

Shoukaku-chan and Zuikaku-chan nodded and kept running towards the sacred tree. When they got there, they could see Kay leaning against a sacred tree.

As the two of them approach Kay, they find Kay sleeping soundly while Bel-chan is just watching him.

"Oh, it just you two...", said Bel-chan upon seeing them two. "Is it time for master-sama to go to the birthday party?"

"Yes, Bel-chan", said Shoukaku-chan. "The others are waiting for Onii-sama there. Why don't you wake him up?"

"Well...", said Bel-chan, feels guilty to answer Shoukaku-chan's question.

"Nii-sama, always feels sleepy since a few days ago", said Zuikaku-chan. "He has been feeling very tired for the past few months every time I saw him, but his conditions become worst time to time."

"So, you been watching him, Zuikaku?", asked Shoukaku-chan. "Aren't you a daring one?"

"I'm not liked that!", shouted Zuikaku-chan, feels embarrassed. "I'm just worried about him! Nothing else!"

"Enough you two...", said Bel-chan. "But it's true..."

"That he is sleeping too much every time he hasn't done anything lately, the ripples on his sleepy face..."

"Well, Amagi-sama also been sick lately", said Shoukaku-chan. "Maybe Onii-sama isn't feeling very well..."

"But I heard that nii-sama never get sick except injuries from battle for the past two years we spent our time together with him", said Zuikaku-chan. "I also heard that he never aged for unknown reason..."

"Aren't you know too much, Zuikaku-chan?", asked Shoukaku with smug face. "Is there any reason for you to know that?"

"Well...it just...", said Zuikaku-chan, hesitates to answer it.

Shoukaku-chan then grabs Zuikaku-chan's shoulder and looks at her with a scary face, telling her to talk and picks her mind up.

"It just our ages are very far from him...", said Zuikaku-chan.

"So?", asked both of them.

"Lately I feel odd every time I see nii-sama", said Zuikaku-chan. "When I talk this feeling to Amagi-sama, she just laughs at me and tell me I that I need to wait until I get older..."

"And since, I heard that nii-sama didn't get older, maybe I need to wait until then..."

Shoukaku-chan and Bel-chan looked at each other, they then sighed and pulled Zuikaku-chan's cheek.

"Mumumumu....", said Zuikaku-chan, rubs her cheeks.

"Hahh...anyway, he sure sleeps too much for his own sake", said Bel-chan, starts to wake up Kay. "Ano, master-sama...Enty-chan is waiting for you..."

Push...push...push...

"Ano...master-sama?", said Bel-chan, starts to feel uneasy as Kay still won't wake up.