CHAPTER 43.5 - THE INNOCENT CHILDREN (3) Part 2

Sakura Empire, there is a group of children running towards the port, waiting for Amagi and the others to return home. Most of them are from Eagle Union and Ironblood, whose visit is expected today, though most likely postponed to tomorrow.

When they almost arrived, they could see Amagi, who was smiling at them. However, they were very surprised to see an unknown man, getting out of the ship.

Enty-chan who is a little girl with high curiosity, ran towards Kay. As she ran, a strong wind came and blew Enty's hat, making her chase to get it back. However, she is too short to reach it.

GRAB ...

Kay held out his hand and reached for the hat. He then sighed and looked at Enty-chan's face, who was smiling happily.

Kay placed the hat on Enty-chan's head.

"Thank you, Onii-chan", said Enty-chan while smiling.

"....................."

"Well, it will be good if she acts liked this for the adult one", said Kay in his mind. "Let's ignore her before she starts to behave like little Eugen."

As Kay spoke that, he realized that someone was pulling on his sleeve. He thought it was Taihou-chan since she was the only one who did that. However, his guess was wrong when he saw little Eugen, pulling his sleeve

Somehow, she acts really different than before. She suddenly becomes quite shy in front of the others.

She seems to feel awkward and uncomfortable with her peers.

"Ahh ... here you are, Eugen-chan!", Said Enty-chan. "Hipper-chan is looking for you whole night. You should go see her now before she gets worried."

Eugen-chan just kept quiet and hid behind Kay.

"Don't worry, Enty-chan", said Bel-chan. "Onii-sama and I have taken care of her as best we can."

"Onii-sama?", said Enty-chan while looking at Kay. "Then...thank you, Onii-chan."

"...................."

Kay felt very awkward when he heard Enty-chan calling him with such a nickname. So, he just nodded at her without relying it.

.............................

.............................

.............................

"Welcome back, Amagi-nee!", Shouted the children.

"I'm home", responded Amagi, smiling. "Thank you for taking care of them, Friedrich."

A tall woman with black haired that almost covered her right eyes came to pick them up. Kay already makes some guesses that she is definitely from Ironblood, considers her clothes and the emblem. Friedrich smiled at Amagi, saying that she didn't mind taking care of them as long as they were happy.

Friedrich looked towards Kay, who suddenly caught her attention.

"May I know, who is this child, Amagi?", asked Friedrich while talking about Kay. "It's quite rare for us to receive a guest at this time."

"Child??...really", said Kay in his mind.

"This man is a very important guest, Friedrich", said Monarch who suddenly interrupted their conversation. "We will talk more clearly later. There are children here and it's very innapprociate to discuss here."

"That's very surprising", said Friedrich. "Is this child too important?"

"Believe me, this man is really important to us", said Monarch.