CHAPTER 47.5 THE SACRED TREE, AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS (3) Part 2

ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...

"Aren't you an impatience one", said Dragonoire. "You have an urge to protect her, and yet at the same time, you can't leave your own master."

"Now, don't worry, because the time for you to decide will come sooner or later. Until then, be prepared."

Rakurai shone and emitted some lightning power around it. Thankfully, with Dragonoire's power, the lightning can easily dispersed and nobody will get hit from it. It should able to protect anybody that come near to the sacred tree of Sakura Empire.

When Dragonoire is trying to take a rest, he detects a little girl who tries to see Rakurai from afar. This place is off limits to everyone excepts Kay, however, there is still someone who is brave enough to ignore his order.

"Now...now, aren't you also an impatience one too", said Dragonoire towards the little girl. "Come here, innocent child."

The little girl was shocked to realize she was already exposed from where she was hiding. With the courage she has, she immediately walks towards Dragonoire. The little girl is none other than Zuikaku-chan herself.

"I'm sorry", said Zuikaku-chan.

"Why you said sorry, innocent children?", asked Dragonoire.

"Onii-sama already told us to not coming here", said Zuikaku-chan. "But, I broke the rules and I think I'm a bad child."

"There is nothing wrong with that, innocent child", said Dragonoire. "Sure, you had broke the rule, however, it was me who called you here. You have my permission from me to come close."

Dragonoire activates his power and flows it towards Zuikaku-chan. It was a protective barrier to avoid something bad happens to her especially Rakurai has been unstable right now.

"Now, innocent child, a question for you. Is there any reason for you to come here?", said Dragonoire. "Is someone forces you to come here? Or, it was you who intentionally coming here?"

"I...I come here by my own", said Zuikaku-chan. "When Onii-sama shows the sword to me, I been very curious about it. For some reason, I really want to touch it, but something bad will happens if I touch it."

"I see, then, touch as you please, innocent child", said Dragonoire.

"Can I? But Onii-sama will be mad at me", said Zuikaku-chan.

"You will be fine, innocent child", said Dragonoire. "I'm sure, Kay will understand it."

After several urges by Dragonoire, Zuikaku-chan nodded her head and continued on towards Rakurai. The closer she is to the sword, the stronger the pressure she experiences that emitted from Rakurai.

She held out her little hand and touched Rakurai. When the first time she touched it, Rakurai suddenly ran amok. This time, however, is different. The calm aura emitted from the sword flows to Zuikaku-chan.

Zuikaku-chan felt very calm when she touched Rakurai, the same feeling she had when she was closer to Kay.

"Try to lift the sword, innocent child", said Dragonire.

"But, it seems heavy", said Zuikaku-chan. "Even I still can't lift the sword that Onii-sama gave to me."

"Give it a try, innocent child", said Dragonoire. "Don't give up until you try it. Surely you don't want to stop half way."

Zuikaku-chan looks at Rakurai and tries to grasp using both hands. In her mind, she really thought that it was impossible to lift the sword. Rakurai is definitely heavier than the Red-Crowned Crane, it's also more dangerous.